Code66 Code98

BirdofPrey97

Been working on the Bird for awhile now and I keep getting these two codes. Swapped several MAFs and purchased new along with replacing the Connector, but still get these codes.

After start up from cold the car idles fine and will drive fine, but after getting up to temp at a stop light the CEL will come on and if you breath on the accel the light goes out. Pull up to the next light and idle and the CEL comes back on.

Shut the car off and start it back up with it being warm and no CEL just sitting and letting it idle.

Check the codes and Key On Engine Off 66 and 98 show up. Key On Engine On and code 11 shows up meaning passed.

Clint says he shipped the Dongle for BE2012, but it hasn't shown up yet, so I can't look at the QH1 to get vMaf.

Dongle showed up and just awaiting the file from David now. Very simple install process.

Hoping to get this in and going before the weekend to see if I can get the information needed logged to figure this out.

I checked connections with some cleaning fluid and the idel didnt change. It has to be something simple. :)

Back