PDA

View Full Version : BHJ Balancer/dampner

decipha
08-26-2012, 11:55 AM
if anyone is looking for a bhj now is the time to do so, looks like the group buy is going down this week, just let me know if your interested

cant post the prices because some people get upset and go back to BHJ complaining which causes a bunch of crap so instead i'll just say you get the forum price and pay actual shipping

PM me if interested

davec73
08-26-2012, 12:06 PM
sent you a pm

mikedenton49
08-26-2012, 07:26 PM
Yeah I'm in

Michael Mattix
08-27-2012, 09:00 AM
Dang it, just bought one in July! :rolleyes:

jabaldaz
08-27-2012, 09:28 AM
Sent you a PM.

decipha
08-27-2012, 04:56 PM
replied to all

looks like it'll be 16+

9 checks/paypal/payment received
7 pending

decipha
08-28-2012, 01:34 AM
2 more definites, looks promising so far

if anyone else needs one now would be the time

decipha
09-03-2012, 09:56 AM
3 more added to the list and 5 more payments received, some folks are ordering some big block chevy and ls1 balancers as well, forum discount is extended to all engine balancers not just supercoupe (incase some wasn't aware)

due to hurricane isaac the group buy will now end this Wednesday Sept. 5th, so if anyone else wants in you may want to do so promptly

due to delays in snail mail, no more checks or money orders will be accepted after today, paypal or direct pay only up until wednesday

decipha
09-06-2012, 11:56 AM
talked to BHJ and they DO NOT HAVE ANY SUPERCOUPE BALANCERS IN STOCK

they are shooting for production sept. 20th, which in turn will delay shipping until the week thereafter

for those whom have sent payment and can not wait until BHJ makes a new batch, buzz the mobile, pm, or shoot me an email

decipha at efidynotuning dot com
five oh four six oh six oh five three two

btw, since the balancers are delayed 14 days from today the group buy will extend until then, allow 4 days prior for mail delay if sending a check or money order

decipha
09-20-2012, 07:26 PM
the group buy will end today, only method of payment accepted at this time is paypal

i'll send everyone an email or pm when the balancers arrive

92bird
09-21-2012, 03:35 PM
Ooops, I sent my money today, but just read this now.

Mike, If I'm too late, just refund the money, no big deal.

Jeramie

decipha
09-21-2012, 06:51 PM
your cool man i got cha, just replied to your PM, someone else sent in today too so its cool

Superloop
09-29-2012, 10:35 PM
any updates?

decipha
09-30-2012, 12:22 AM
no lupe not yet, last i heard from chris at BHJ they are still working on them, theyve been slammed with edelbrock and cadillac and some old buicks but have us next in line so it shouldnt be too much longer

ill find out more monday and update this post accordingly

decipha
10-02-2012, 01:41 PM
heard from bhj this morning, they're hoping to have us done by the end of the week, i'll post more as i find out

decipha
10-05-2012, 02:16 PM
still waiting on bhj, i'll post an update as soon as hear back from them

decipha
10-12-2012, 01:26 PM
bhj is finishing up on our balancers today, they'll ship them out first thing monday so i should be getting them here wednesday-ish, that puts the expected receiving date for the 23rd-24th for those in the 48 states

92bird
10-12-2012, 03:05 PM
sweeet.. :cool:

Scott Long
10-14-2012, 03:21 AM
guess i missed out? i have one on my 90 and I want to put one on my 92 for piece of mind, the motor has high mileage and i want to cam it, so I definitely don't want to put the stock balancer back on, as it will probably fail soon after since it will have a larger tolerance around the crank and slowly but surely will start to woble and crack like the one on my my 90 did, what a pain in the ~~~ that was.

renello79
10-14-2012, 02:05 PM
Will there be another group buy soon or am I stuck paying scp prices

r1dd1ck913
10-14-2012, 02:23 PM
Yea good question. I just started my motor build and will be needing one too.

Bill Evanoff
10-14-2012, 06:42 PM
<<< "Will there be another group buy soon or am I stuck paying scp prices"

SCP is likely the only place in America that keeps the BHJ balancers IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPPING. These balancers are expensive...no doubt about it. We only mark them up a reasonable amount to make a profit so we can stay in business to continue to serve our customers.

I have balancers IN STOCK right now and we do have a price matching policy so if anyone gets tired of waiting for these group buys that take months to happen please give me a call. I will gladly match pricing with any competitor on any of our products!

Most companies, including BHJ, do have minimum pricing policies and legitimate vendors are not supposed to sell below rates that manufacturers set.

90sc35thann
10-14-2012, 09:00 PM
<<< "Will there be another group buy soon or am I stuck paying scp prices"

SCP is likely the only place in America that keeps the BHJ balancers IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPPING. These balancers are expensive...no doubt about it. We only mark them up a reasonable amount to make a profit so we can stay in business to continue to serve our customers.

I have balancers IN STOCK right now and we do have a price matching policy so if anyone gets tired of waiting for these group buys that take months to happen please give me a call. I will gladly match pricing with any competitor on any of our products!

Most companies, including BHJ, do have minimum pricing policies and legitimate vendors are not supposed to sell below rates that manufacturers set.

X2 to that. I had mine from Bill in 3 days from the date ordered.

Superloop
10-23-2012, 05:10 PM
Received mine today. Thanks!