90 auto 91 5 speed

schwalbe

So Im lost the place I park them at so I think I an stripping both cars over the weekend. Just seeing if anybody needs or wants parts. The auto had a tree fall on it so when I bought it I covered it with a tarp. It wasn't covered before so I'm not sure how any of those parts are. The five speed I bought with out a supercharger, mainly as a parts car. So I don't know if either run but I will put a battery in both to see if they turn over. Just let me know what youd like. I can send you pictures of any parts. The bodies on both are shot.

I knew I forgot something. I'm in northern Minnesota. The 90 auto has red, the 91 five speed is blue. Neither have the fold down rear seat. But they both seem good from what I can recall.

I can take pictures and email them or send a text message when I get home. I drive semi over the road and won't be home until tomorrow night so it will be Saturday before I get out to the birds.

It sounds as if I am loading hay for Denver Colorado so that might help too.

One of them is cracked, the other one is good. I was planning on saving it but for the right price anythings forsale.

All pm's have been replied to. As for prices, just make me an offer.

As for price make offer. It's been in the car and I never drove it. I will check this after noon to see if there is any sloop in it. I was told by a friend of mine the only reason he parked the car was cause the super went bad and he just started using parts off of it.

So Im lost the place I park them at so I think I an stripping both cars over the weekend. Just seeing if anybody needs or wants parts. The auto had a tree fall on it so when I bought it I covered it with a tarp. It wasn't covered before so I'm not sure how any of those parts are. The five speed I bought with out a supercharger, mainly as a parts car. So I don't know if either run but I will put a battery in both to see if they turn over. Just let me know what youd like. I can send you pictures of any parts. The bodies on both are shot.

do you have a good dash for the 90

Back