Ken Wagner double ic - THANK YOU!

90sc35thann

Since I had to remove my ic and plumbing to swap out my rack and pinion, I seized the moment and decided to instal my new ken Wagner double ic. First let me say I am extremely happy with it. I did have to cut part of the frame for the rubber bellows boot. The first thing I noticed is that the car spins the tires hard into 2nd even when the engine is hot. It never did this before. I used to get a little chirp into 2nd but only when the engine was cold. I love how hard it spins the tires into 2nd gear. Ken you are a class act and I will be sending you out a core on Tuesday. I bought one off eBay so I could keep my stock ic. My hat is off to you. I love the workmanship and the results. THANK YOU!

i would love to have a double ic some day definately my next mod. pulls pretty hard into 2nd gear , nice :)

I had one on my 95 and I loved it. Kens the man and if you don't have one and don't feel like paying bigger bucks for a front mount than this is a must do mod even if you do no other mods to your car. I will be a repeat customer soon.

I had one on my 95 and I loved it. Kens the man and if you don't have one and don't feel like paying bigger bucks for a front mount than this is a must do mod even if you do no other mods to your car. I will be a repeat customer soon.

Hit the nail on the head...one of the best bang for buck mods for these cars

I have one also ...

I have a Ken Wagner double IC. Works great. For what it costs, can't go wrong.

Eddie
'90 5-speed SC modified
'90 automatic SC stock

Back