new addition 94

anlo

SDC10040.jpg

SDC10034.jpg

SDC10036.jpg

details

it was the one for sale forever down around ft meyers finally came down to a reasonable price around 80000 orig miles 94 auto i flew down from alabama drove it back 650 miles did well . egr issues and a 327,326 codes im working on but overall very clean well kept . has been repainted. anti lock light from a pinched front right sensor wire pinched pretty good most likely the culprit.. other than that all seems good so far it will be my sons first s/c . he is coming from texas to drive back so i have a week to do all the necessary stuff..

speedo is off 15 mph too fast very annoying not sure where to start with that..

Last edited:
it was the one for sale forever down around ft meyers finally came down to a reasonable price around 80000 orig miles 94 auto i flew down from alabama drove it back 650 miles did well . egr issues and a 327,326 codes im working on but overall very clean well kept . has been repainted. anti lock light from a pinched front right sensor wire pinched pretty good most likely the culprit.. other than that all seems good so far it will be my sons first s/c . he is coming from texas to drive back so i have a week to do all the necessary stuff..

speedo is off 15 mph too fast very annoying not sure where to start with that..

It probably has gearS. Find out what ratio and have Dalke build you a tune. While he is at it ask him to shut off the egr completely. Solve two problems.

"tune" can't fix the speedo on the supercoupes

only way to do that is with the actual speed gear

hows it shifting?

Shift

shifting seems fine a little whiney 1-2 a little hard im sure filter and fluid needs changing doesnt smell stinky enough to be merc 5 plus has that stock short pan as well.... you think speedometer issue could be a result of the speed sensor on the t mission ? 15 mph seems excessive to be a natural occurance...ford changed complete guage cluster some time ago previous owner said speedo was off about 6 but it was triple that just about.... all stock car .. pulled air silencer and threw a kn panel filter in immediately.. whats involved in this tune stuff $$$ wise and skill level wise . egr delete seems to be the way to go i wanna do my 95 as well... however my son will be in texas which is an inspection state.. probably will have to tale out cel bulb and hope he passes inspection then arrange for tune and such.. got a jacked front speed sensor wire that should take care of the anti lock light.. are those pretty interchangeable through the years?

Back