FMIC Install Has Begun

IkeyM

SCCoA Member
Well i sold my KW DIC and have started my FMIC.I bought the 31"x12"x4" intercooler from CX Racing.I also purchased the 2.75" pipe kit for a Supra and some xtra bends.The intercooler is a tight fit between the bumper and radiator support - maybe 1/2" on each side but it works.
The U-Bends were not wide enough so i had to widen those 2" so they would go around the Radiator support.Works perfectly for the pipes to run under the fan shroud along the inside of the Radiator Support.Fabbed a pipe for the Inlet so both pipes come out and around the same direction - This looks better i think.I may have to Massage the Hood brace a little for it to clear.So thats where i am now as i need 2 more 75 degree bends so i can finish the piping.I will attach a few pics later of the progress.

Last edited:
A few pics

IMAG0410.jpg

IMAG0417.jpg

IMAG0421.jpg

IMAG0422.jpg

IMAG0414.jpg

IMAG0425.jpg

Last edited:
Are you planning to do anything with the bumper/ bumper support? Half of the if appears to be blocked by it.

Pretty welds! :cool:

Are you planning to do anything with the bumper/ bumper support? Half of the if appears to be blocked by it.

Pretty welds! :cool:

No not really the air passes through the front bumper on both sides.Still waiting on my other pipes to arrive!!

Back