My Twin Turbo Mustang Project finally dynoed and complete...

I know this is not an SC, but some of you old timers may remember my Supercoupe. HP Performance had me ship my SC to New Mexico for a turbo-build then the sorry bastards just let it sit out there for two full years. They finally agreed to ship the car back and sold me a twin turbo kit for my 2000 Mustang GT for half price. That was over six years ago, but here is where I am today.
The twin turbo stang made 725.5rwhp and 612tq on 110 race fuel.
The tuner claims the little 50mm turbos were putting out nearly all they could and decided to stop at these numbers to be safe. He could have went a LOT higher with bigger snails.
I also had the car tuned for pump gas and it made 668rwhp on 93 octane.
I want to thank you SC guys for my start with this project from years back. Your technical advise was instrumental in my approach.
Frank

Attachments

• IMAG0594.jpg
    IMAG0594.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 329
Also wanted to say congrats on those numbers! Hopeing to make similar numbers with my single turbo build as you did on your pump gas dyno. How much boost did they run?

What has been done to the motor? How much boost was that? Great numbers!

Sorry for the delay Dave. All I have is this crappy cell phone for now. The car made 18psi with a compression ratio of 8:8-1.
Really cool of JT to post up a link with more info. This cell phone has me limited.:eek:

Parts list...

*HP Performance Stage I turbo kit (2- 50mm turbos) K- Member, coil over suspention, intercooler, ect
*MMR 950 shortblock (stroker 5.0 )
*Trick Flow twisted wedge heads for 2V's
*MMR STAGE II Turbo cams
*Melling HV oil pump w/ teflon coating
*Beehive Springs
*Victor Jr Intake
*Accufab Plenum
*Ford Racing 80lb injectors
*MMR 900 Fuel System (return style)
*Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
*Auburn Differential
*Ford Racing 3:73 ring and pinion
*Strange 31spline axles
*Lakewood 50/50 racing shocks
*6pt Rollcage (yet to be installed)
*TKO Transmission
*Spec Stage 3+ clutch and Spec steel flywheel

Wow

The editors of Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords sent me an email today asking for pictures. They want to "see" the car....:eek:

Good numbers you have there.

The editors of Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords sent me an email today asking for pictures. They want to "see" the car....:eek:

Don't they have enough turbo Mustangs to pick from or are finally starting to run short. Cause if they are, they can always start focusing on the "Fast Fords" part of their name. :D

But really, good deal! Let us know if yours makes it, that will be about the only issue of their rag that I will buy.

Good numbers you have there.

Don't they have enough turbo Mustangs to pick from or are finally starting to run short. Cause if they are, they can always start focusing on the "Fast Fords" part of their name. :D

But really, good deal! Let us know if yours makes it, that will be about the only issue of their rag that I will buy.

Hahaha! I hear ya ma! Thanks Hock!
Mine is the ONLY build I know of that has utilized 2V heads like these. They are pleased to FINALLY get someone with the new Trick Flow 2V heads with turbos blowing on em. There was one with a nice Kenne Bell on it in an article they published, but this will finally be something different for the 2V guys.:D

Frank i dont see any Turdflows under that hood!!Call me!!

IKEY, I lost your number in my old phone. Please come by the house if you are home tonight. I assure you those snails are incognito between the fenders. That HP Performance kit is stealth, and I sorta like it that way. :D
I shall PM you my number;)

Back