5 speed conversion and then some.

ChadSC

I have all the parts to completely do a 5 speed conversion, less a shifter.
also have two complete motors, two rear ends one freshly rebuilt with 3.55:1, axle shafts, headlights, and other odds and ends let me know what you might need and I can check what all I have. I am in east texas. These parts have to go....but I will not accept low ball offers. Thanks.

Parts

Morning,

I am interested in the computer and wiring harness and maybe the bell housing and transmission.

What are you wanting for these and where are you located at?

Thanks

Conrad

Conrad,

Are you talking about the engine harness or the 5 speed harness to trans? The trans on these cars do not have a removable bell housing, it is all cast into one. I am in Tyler, Tx and think I could do 300.00 for all. Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Chad

one freshly rebuilt with 3.55:1

...Interested...How much to ship to MI, 48164..I'm thinking my Rebuilt 3.73 TL unit is going to be too tall for my tranny.....

...Interested...How much to ship to MI, 48164..I'm thinking my Rebuilt 3.73 TL unit is going to be too tall for my tranny.....

It would be about a 100.00 to ship...weighs 90 lbs. I am in zip 75762, if you would like to check around.

clutch pedal assy. and brake pedal

I have a 97 t-bird and would like to put in a 6-speed, so I need the clutch pedal.
I live in phoenix az 85037,please get back wiyh me or call 480-543-0404.
Thanks Roger.

I can come pick them up as long as we can work out the time.
PM sent

At this point I am willing to get rid of the whole kit and kaboodle for one price. If I were to find someone like you that would be interested in that and can come and pick up everything that would be great!!

I'm in the market for an engine currently. 94-95 specifically, if you could help me out with some more detailed information that would be much appreciated. Thanks, Tom

I'm in the market for an engine currently. 94-95 specifically, if you could help me out with some more detailed information that would be much appreciated. Thanks, Tom

only have an 89, and a 90 engine. Does not sound like that would help you out.

Back