SuperCoupe 007???

al35thsc

Have you got your SC running yet? Just wondering. I havent seen you online much so I figured you were busy working on it some more.

Al

Hey Al was up.. Yeah i know, i haven't been able to post for a while. i got lost under the hood of the car, and I bearly found my way out.. I Finally got it up and running... Now its time to go out and play.... gotta find me some rice to burn !!!
How's your car comming along ?? did you get those sensors replaced ?

I got a few replaced and a few more to go. Its running strong, even punked some guy with a 69 camaro with a 350 and open exhaust. The shift kit is kicking, the fuel pump is doing its job (the old one actually had RUST on it, go figure). Few more mods and after the dyno I might do a tuner, or a chip, still gotta figure out my budget :). If you go out for "test drives" call me up.

Al

Sweet !!!!! sounds like you are ready for the meet. Its gonna be cool, you're gonna know how much power you got at the rear wheels, not to mention your gonna know your time in the 1/4 mile as well... I don't think it gets any better than that... except if you had an infinte SC fund :D ... Sounds like you can really feel the difference of power from your current mods. hey, does the shift kit kick hard like a mule at any RPM ?? Well i've gone hunting on the freeway for some rice during the night , but they are nowhere to be found... Hopefully someday i can come back home victorious with a KILL !... I'd give you a call to let you know when i would be taking the car for a test drive, that would be cool, but it would be even cooler if i had a number to get a hold of you..... You've got mine, give me a call someday , an we can go hunting... :D

Shift kit kicks friggin hard at any rpm when it shifts, but only gets rubber when I'm at 4000 rpms +. I'l page you tonight so I can ask you a few things.

Al

Sounds good to me.. but why do i have a feeling this page of yours is just gonna be like all the other ones..... heheheehehee :D .... talk to you soon.....

HEY! :D I'm just forgetful, seriously though, are you going to go dyno with us? Or at least watch???

al

Yeah !! I should be at the dyno... although i am uncertain if i am gonna dyno, i have to check with the treasury department first to see if there are any funds available.... :p

They don't take IOU's but they will take a kidney, your liver or maybe an eyeball. I can buy you an eye patch and help you practice saying "Aye you scurvvy dawg!" See you at dyno day!

Al

Good ole Mike got it in for me. Shifts really nice, really hard, AND it was only the second AOD he had ever done.

Al

me me me!

Im in need of a good shift kit myself. Aamco told me they'd do it for 250, how much if anything does mike charge ?

Don't know what he'd charge you for that (considering its a different tranny and all being a '94). Drop him a line and see what he can do for you. Also, check the TCCoA for "Jerry Rigs" on the tranny you have.

Al

Back