My season is over, so might be my '90 ownership

Ryan A Harris

Can't seem to find the time since mid July to find & fix the '90 issue's. I have also joined the side of Kendra's argument about NOT needed 2 Super Coupe's. I never have had the time to do the 95 the way I wanted to, so how the heck will I do up 2? So after dropping in Drew's engine that I purchased off him, the car has maybe 2,500 Km's all summer on it. I would like to swap over most of the stuff to my 95, but we're moving in less than a month, so again, my time will be at a premium. I don't want to sell it, yet, as I know what I want for it, is not what I'll get.

I have been playing around with selling EVERYTHING SC related and going without a toy car. We have 4 vehicles now that we picked up a 2002 Explorer, no need for toys when I don't have the time for them at all.

Really have no idea as what the purpose of the post is, or really was going to be when I started typing it out. I guess I'm just venting, but it goes right back to me, making excuses for not doing anything on the SC's.

My plan for now is to move, drive the 90 and park in the garage. Over the winter I will be swapping out a few things for the 95 to get back on the road one day.

Drop me a line if you think you want to come over and see what I have you may want. My inventory is pretty big, and my interest is pretty low right now.

Thanks for reading, hope to hear back from you guys.....

got message..no text

Hi Ryan,

Got your message but not text..re: injectors
When you get over your current funk with your '90, I may take a run to Toronto to see what you have...but not until you've had time to re-think your project(s).
Chris

Oh yeah, putting the cover on the 95 for winter sucks every year too.

Chris, good talking with you. Looking forward to seeing you next weekend.

Ryan I havent had time for my 2 cars for years now but unless I get a good offer for them I aint selling them so think long and hard before you make a decission you might regret.Ive seriuosly thought about selling them and buying a real nice mustang but who knows.I'll call u later and maybe stop by this week and chat.:D

Ryan; Pull Greg in when we meet up to exchange Matt's parts. Could call it a mini meet. Tim's on Dundas near the 403.
Alan

anything but sat because my ball team is in the finals starting sat and next sat will be the end of baseball and I think my team is going to take it all this year!!:D:D:D

Back