Go Big or Go Home

Nothin like having a 70k dollar 12 second mid-life crisis, I mean car.

Tis a pimp mobile.

just played with some of them.

Screw this SC turbo crud!!!!!

SERIOUSLY!:eek:

there was a couple of them at the track the last time I was there. They were running slicks and running "Clocks Off" all night long. They did get a bell ringer at the end of the night.. Some guy in a black S.C. did a number on them. I guess mid 11's is good most of the time, but not always...LOL......Rich

You can have my share...I couldn't afford the insurance!

BOOM! yup I pay out the wazzu for the Audi. Something about the lux cars having a higher totalling ratio due to expensive parts. I wish someone plowed into it when next time I park on the street.

Ricardo just give me your address. My wife was up in Marblehead for a few weeks. Next time she goes I will send her your way. When she gets behind the wheel nothing is safe! !:eek: LOL You understand the MASS driver syndrom.

Damon sweet ride! Insurance wont look bad until a computer goes etc, etc. Hopefully the Highperformance Gods will bless you with many miles of just oil changes!

Germans sure know how to build a car!

Dennis has an s600 not a cl600. Yes with very low miles and drag radials! He also bought chips for transmission and engine. Bet he'd sell if interested

Ricardo just give me your address. My wife was up in Marblehead for a few weeks. Next time she goes I will send her your way. When she gets behind the wheel nothing is safe! !:eek: LOL You understand the MASS driver syndrom.

Germans sure know how to build a car!

Stephen no need to send your wife, my wife knows how to do damage to the cars on her own. She just plowed into the back of a Prius. 5k in damages to her car only. That was a 10-15MPH impact too. No airbag deployment. And that was a Mitsubishi. I wonder what would have happened if she was using my car. :D

Attachments

• Mitsu damage.jpg
    Mitsu damage.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 87
Stephen no need to send your wife, my wife knows how to do damage to the cars on her own. She just plowed into the back of a Prius. 5k in damages to her car only. That was a 10-15MPH impact too and no airbag deployment. And that was a Mitsubishi. I wonder what would have happened if she was using my car.

Attachments

• Mitsu damage.jpg
    Mitsu damage.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 86
Back