roof trim stud part number

philiplane

anyone know the part number for the molding bolt that holds the upper rear quarter/roof trim molding in place?

This is the stud that is accessible from inside the car, above the 1/4 window, through the round cover plate.

Ford part number, or Dorman, or any source would be helpful. Doesn't look like conventional molding bolts, the stud plate is different from the typical style with a spring wire attached. This has no spring wire and snaps into the molding

Thanks

Last edited:
Which part in this picture do you mean?

416110508.png

Parts list at This link from Ford Parts Giant's online database.

the molding bolt is at the top of the #51728 molding.

The pic points to the N620371-S nut, but there is no part number for the molding bolt itself that the nut runs onto.

thanks for the post! The picture helps clarify the set up.

33076 Coral Springs FL.

Also need an a/c control panel light. These are smaller than the 194 lamp sockets used in the dash lighting. Need one. It is a mini quarter turn socket with a grain of wheat style lamp in it, with long pigtails that wrap around the socket to make contact.

Last edited:
Mr. "Smug pictures from the Ford parts ordering guide".. Think you're cool, don't you.. ;)

"I'm so hip, I can't see over my own pelvis!" :D:D

It's just a lot easier to show the assembly drawing so that at least the core number is known.

RwP

Back