Full ported Heads For Sale

victor malvar

Professional full ported heads now available!

Here are some of the components which the heads come with;

1. Full Competition Porting
2. Stainless Exhaust Valves
3. Stainless Intake Valves
4. Crane Dual Spring Assembly
5. Crane Locks
6. Comp Cam Steel Retainers
7. Comp Cam Spring Cups
8. Pep Viton Valve Seal

These heads are done by one of the best head porting companies in the Southeast. You will be very pleased with the performance of these heads.
We are offering them to the club at a cost of $1599.00. If you would like more information on them, please call Victor at Spinningwheels-sc at 352-732-5013.

Last edited:
Heads

Hi, Superdadsc,

Thanks for your interest. I have the numbers for you.
The Intake Valve Diameter is; 1.890
The Exhaust Valve Diameter is; 1.625

Any other questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks and have a great weekend!
Victor

whats the flow (cfm) with a stock cam @ 4400 rpm on a 94? how much better has it improved?(assuming this were to go on a bone stock sc) what would this translate to? ( HP & TQ) hp @4400 rpm and tq @ 2500 rpm,love learning so please include details !:):D

Last edited:
whats the flow (cfm) with a stock cam @ 4400 rpm on a 94? how much better has it improved?(assuming this were to go on a bone stock sc) what would this translate to? ( HP & TQ) hp @4400 rpm and tq @ 2500 rpm,love learning so please include details !:):D

Hi I would not know how to calculate that ...I don't do the work myself i'ts done for me. Sorry I can't give you an answer right this minute. I will try to answer you question this week........

will there be a cam to match the flow of these heads so we could buy a head and cam package, including pushrods and roller rockers? I would like to see a package deal under $2000 with some flow numbers.

Hi Scott,
It would be a great way to go but the price would be to hard to achive under $2000. Let me do some number crunching and I'll get back with you.

Competition Heads

To all members and guests,
Our purpose for this thread is to offer the club the best heads at the best price we can get. These heads are ported and machined by one of the most experienced and professional shops on the east coast. They are very well known by the work they have done for the Grand Nationals. They work frequently with the 3.8L applications and were excited to work with us on these Super Coupe heads. My Sc is currently in the shop and once it is finished, I will be able to get more information once we Dyno the car. We just wanted to keep you informed. Thanks for your time and interest.
Victor

Victor, I'm very interested in a set of these, as I want to upgrade the camshaft in my SC and then I might as well get some heads that will make good use of the higher lift cam. I can get a cam designed, however if there was one they would recommend with these heads? When I get back from Afghanistan I will be in touch and I will keep checking in on this thread for more info on these heads. Can you do before and after dyno numbers with your car? Also what mods do you have besides these heads?

Thanks Victor.

I would be interested to see how these heads flow as well. Heads are one of the key factors in making good power with these cars. Its nice to have an off the shelf part that is readily available like this.

Chris

Hi Scott,
I am happy to hear from you. I will have numbers for these heads soon. My SC is in the shop having a stroker re-build under the hood. I can also get any cam you may need at a terrific price so we can do a cam and head package for a good price. As soon as my car is finished we will dyno the car with the heads and cam. I will then put more numbers up for everyone who may be interested. My mods are a 3 1/2 inch cold air intake with 60 # injectors. I was using the MPX but I am thinking of using a Whipple 3.3 plus 85mm TB. I won the whipple on a raffle up north at a car meet!! It is the first time I have ever won anything in my life. I am also using the FMIC plus of course, my heads and a pretty good cam with a lift of 600 to 625 CFM. Then a stroker engine using flat top Aries pistons with eagle rods. I also have David Dalke building me another engine for my automatic. I use comp cams and the heads are a guarded source. I haven't written a post in mechanical lingo in years so excuse the reply. I will get better at it again soon. I am sure you will like the heads and the cam of choice or we will pick one for you. I hope you get home soon from Afghanistan and of course we thank you for your service to our country!!! This is about all I can think of for the moment so take good care and get your butt home!:):):cool:

With Best Regards
Victor
spinningwheels-sc

I would be interested to see how these heads flow as well. Heads are one of the key factors in making good power with these cars. Its nice to have an off the shelf part that is readily available like this.

Chris

Hi Ya Chris, We will also get numbers for you as soon as possible. We already stock some heads in our store. We will keep you updated with any other information that may apply with refrence to the heads and cams.Thanks for your inquiry!!!:cool:
Best of Everything
Victor,
Spinningwheels-sc

Someone's getting some Sam skrilla!

Hi CMac,
I like your super corn picture even though I don't really grasp it it's cool:cool:
I heard your sc burnt down but you already have another one pushing some 850 at the wheels.....That is awsome what type turbo did you use. The numbers were told to me by Cliff or Ironman. Anyway you have always had a nack for fast cars at least since I have known you from the forums and from fellow SCers. If you ever need our services just holler.
Best Regards,
Victor........

Hi I wish I could answer your mathematical problem which you state but my math is not what it used to be. Maybe someone will answer it for me?? I like learning also. They say you cant teach an old dog new tricks so being I am old I would not mind learning the details also.....Thanks for asking I hope someone will address the problem for the both of us.:D:eek:

All the Best,
Victor......

Hi I wish I could answer your mathematical problem which you state but my math is not what it used to be. Maybe someone will answer it for me?? I like learning also. They say you cant teach an old dog new tricks so being I am old I would not mind learning the details also.....Thanks for asking I hope someone will address the problem for the both of us.:D:eek:

All the Best,
Victor......

I don't think this makes sense ot many people actually... lol.

I would like to see the bench flow numbers as well.

All the Best,
Victor......

Victor I believe the poster was inquiring about how many cfm's of air the intake and exhaust ports flow at 4400 rpm with a stock cam. Would you happen to know if the folks that did the work on these heads tested them out on a flow bench? This is the only way for you to get the answers that the folks seak regarding these heads. There is no way to solve this with a formula. They typically test flow at something like .500 lift (meaning with the valves open a 1/2 inch). The other thing you could do is dyno a car with stock cylinder heads and get a baseline then swap these heads and change nothing else and see how much HP improvement was realized. Most folks spending this kind of money on cylinder heads will want flow numbers or at the very minimum a known HP increase over stock heads.

Victor I believe the poster was inquiring about how many cfm's of air the intake and exhaust ports flow at 4400 rpm with a stock cam. Would you happen to know if the folks that did the work on these heads tested them out on a flow bench? This is the only way for you to get the answers that the folks seak regarding these heads. There is no way to solve this with a formula. They typically test flow at something like .500 lift (meaning with the valves open a 1/2 inch). The other thing you could do is dyno a car with stock cylinder heads and get a baseline then swap these heads and change nothing else and see how much HP improvement was realized. Most folks spending this kind of money on cylinder heads will want flow numbers or at the very minimum a known HP increase over stock heads.

Thank you for the interpretation.These heads have been flowed from the beginning I just need to get the no.s and post them here . I appreciate you taking the time to to write me with the answer to the question!!! I needed that in order to give you guys some no's I will get the flow no's and post them real soon....Thanks again:):cool:

Back