chip

anlo

okay all these " just get a chip to have your fans turn in earlier " posts could someone please explain in dumbed down terms , where do you get it-- is it do it yourself--- how do you install it --- how much 100$ 300$ 500$ ? dont care about wideband and all that just want to alter the fan cycles ....yes yes its what i want to do just do not know where to start thanks

okay all these " just get a chip to have your fans turn in earlier " posts could someone please explain in dumbed down terms , where do you get it-- is it do it yourself--- how do you install it --- how much 100$ 300$ 500$ ? dont care about wideband and all that just want to alter the fan cycles ....yes yes its what i want to do just do not know where to start thanks

It's quite easy to install once Dave Dalke burns you a chip.

nice

thanks guys any ball park figures on cost of this procedure.... fan cycles , egr delete fix mostly stock car no crazy mods.. i see a place pretty close to get a sct eliminater chip is that necessary ?

I would get a quarter horse and be done with it. It is 250 for chip. 25 for strat file. And 100 for the editing software.

Back