MPX case for sale

ScrapSC

I have an MPX case that has been coated inside that I would like to sell for 475.00........ I can bring to shootout....:D

I have an MPX case that has been coated inside that I would like to sell for 475.00........ I can bring to shootout....:D

Is it in good shape? Do you have an inlet as well. Do folks typically coat these and would I need to concern myself with clearance issues due to the coating?

Is it in good shape? Do you have an inlet as well. Do folks typically coat these and would I need to concern myself with clearance issues due to the coating?

I have always coated the inside of my case with the Dry Film Lubricant. It is the same thing that is used on the sides of some pistons. It has saved my butt on a couple of occasions when my rotors have swelled and it helped prevent the aluminum on aluminum catastrophe. The MPX that was on my car and is now on my wifes car I ran at 37% over with a coated case.

Just saw this Tedor... I will clean it out.. I have had a busy weekend at the "Shootout"!!!! :D

How is the car?

Got it running better with other EEC? Wish i didn't have to
leave so soon!

Back