PDA

View Full Version : First shootout=Epic Win!!

Jacob_Royer
09-30-2012, 12:05 AM
I rolled into town Friday nitr and all I can say is wow! Good times with some great people!
Ive been saying "ill go next year" for years.. boy was I missing out! Ive been inspired to finish my car! Ive been inspired to take it way farther then what I originally intended! This will be a yearly tradition for me from now on! Ive had the best time ive had in years! ! Next year I will be back and with the sc! Everyone helping each other out with last min repairs and last minute tunning! Amazing I love it!! Ive had a great time listening to storys. Drinking beer. Shooting the breeze. Watching the dyno contest! Walking around looking at some amazing cars! Cant wait for the races tommarow!! Hope I corrected my 13.72 afr at 4200/4600rpm that I didn't know about on the svt lol! !

Matt you were right I should have attended years ago!!
Ryan don't forget to get with Me about those Irs bushings I'm ready to make some!

decipha
09-30-2012, 12:13 AM
i was hoping to make it but it just came up too quick, hopefully next year ill b there with the beast

if i were there ida took care of ya afr.. maybe next time

Jacob_Royer
09-30-2012, 12:23 AM
i was hoping to make it but it just came up too quick, hopefully next year ill b there with the beast

if i were there ida took care of ya afr.. maybe next time

Its cool im running diablosports canned 93 octane tune with 5degree advance on wot under 4000 and a 5.5degree advance over 4000 and 2% richer across the board. That's what gave me 13.7 between 4200/4600 so I went 8% twords rich over 4000rpm and 3%
Under 4k and 6degrees over 4k (didn't appear to hit my knock sensor) feels a lot stronger I think it is pretty damn close now!

mellbutler
09-30-2012, 02:35 AM
see what we mean! It's just nice to see others who enjoy or crazy sc's...it can be lonely out the in the real world:(

DrFishbone
09-30-2012, 07:33 AM

Told you so! :p

Glad you made it this year....the REAL FUN begins in 1.5 hours. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Jacob_Royer
09-30-2012, 06:26 PM
Just made it home! What a good time! I hope everyone else has a safe trip home!

DrFishbone
10-01-2012, 09:51 AM
Good to hear you made it home safely Jacob. Still no 3/4 gears I assume? Sucks that you broke something, but at least you have backup and it wasn't a half shaft, right?! ;)

I'll post up my results soon...

davec73
10-01-2012, 10:03 AM
I rolled into town Friday nitr and all I can say is wow! Good times with some great people!
Ive been saying "ill go next year" for years.. boy was I missing out! Ive been inspired to finish my car! Ive been inspired to take it way farther then what I originally intended! This will be a yearly tradition for me from now on! Ive had the best time ive had in years! ! Next year I will be back and with the sc! Everyone helping each other out with last min repairs and last minute tunning! Amazing I love it!! Ive had a great time listening to storys. Drinking beer. Shooting the breeze. Watching the dyno contest! Walking around looking at some amazing cars! Cant wait for the races tommarow!! Hope I corrected my 13.72 afr at 4200/4600rpm that I didn't know about on the svt lol! !

Ryan don't forget to get with Me about those Irs bushings I'm ready to make some!

You mean Randy right lol

SCTBIRD1173
10-01-2012, 10:50 AM
Ive been saying "ill go next year" for years.. boy was I missing out! Ive been inspired to finish my car! Ive been inspired to take it way farther then what I originally intended! This will be a yearly tradition for me from now on! Ive had the best time ive had in years!

OK I'll go next year... :D

Seriously I've been wanting to go to the shootout since Carlisle died down years ago. May not be able to bring the SC next year but the Mark will be ready ;)

r1dd1ck913
10-01-2012, 10:53 AM
Sounds like you had a good time. I hope my motor is ready for next year so I can go. I also will be bring a friend with a sc next year also if I can go. I guess we will just have to see how soon I can get this motor build the way I want it.

KYSal
10-01-2012, 10:59 AM
Told you so! :p

Glad you made it this year....the REAL FUN begins in 1.5 hours. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Usually it takes one time showing up, with or without a car to make someone a believer!! Glad you listened to Matt and came this time. Really hoping we see you at future events! :)

Sal

Jacob_Royer
10-01-2012, 11:00 AM
You mean Randy right lol

My bad to many names to remember and try to put to peoples screen names!

Jacob_Royer
10-01-2012, 11:06 AM
Good to hear you made it home safely Jacob. Still no 3/4 gears I assume? Sucks that you broke something, but at least you have backup and it wasn't a half shaft, right?! ;)

I'll post up my results soon...

Its my fault stupid stock shifters are really hard on forks! No biggie i'm gonna drop it by rob emby's place this week he said he will rebuild it for around 500 time to get a spec stage III clutch like I have on my other car while its apart . I'll end up about 800/900? all together but won't have to worry about it for along time! I'm glad it was the 3/4 Fork !! Usually ifs the 1/2 lol might have him do 3;73s while he has it..

Jacob_Royer
10-01-2012, 02:36 PM
I was so close to ordering an mpx before I broke the cobra lol better wait a little bit since I have to drop some cash to get it going lol

Jacob_Royer
10-01-2012, 09:05 PM
I'm setting the bar high for next year. Not only am i brining the SC I want to run 13s! 2014 i want to run 12's

89XR7TD
10-01-2012, 09:24 PM
I was trying to put a name to your face but should have ask
ya!!!

I saw the red cobra but was looking for your red sc at the
time!

Matt "fishbone"~ Thanks for the Mrk 8 parts!!

Cheers!

DrFishbone
10-02-2012, 12:07 PM
Matt "fishbone"~ Thanks for the Mrk 8 parts!

Good seeing you again Tom. Enjoy the parts! :cool: