PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Shootout Race Winners

KYSal
09-30-2012, 08:58 PM
Got about 715 pics to go through but thought I'd go ahead and share the RACE WINNERS!!

Ira R.
09-30-2012, 09:01 PM
Great Shot. Do we have to wait for the 'O'fficial posting of the winners or could you identify who won what in that picture??

KYSal
09-30-2012, 09:09 PM
Great Shot. Do we have to wait for the 'O'fficial posting of the winners or could you identify who won what in that picture??

Well I won't steal anyone's thunder...plus at this point it was kind of a blur for me. :) I do know there was some personal bests again this year.

We sure missed your smiling face around there today, but we all know you missed for a great reason. Can't wait to see you again next year.

Sal

1MTNCAT
09-30-2012, 09:38 PM
I see a couple of our boys from the MAMN12 present on there. A couple of the other faces I recognize but can't remember names from past events.

Sounds like everyone had a good time none the less.

Congrats to the winners & runner ups!!! Wish I could have made it.

decipha
10-01-2012, 08:51 AM
other than the lad front and center i don't know any of them

1MTNCAT
10-01-2012, 09:13 AM
:D I'm guessing the top 15 and top 20 lists will get updated after this past weekend along with the updated top Shootout lists. ;)

mellbutler
10-01-2012, 12:42 PM
I guess we left too soon....I forgot they give out 2nd and 3rd's. My hubby is missing from that 3rd place for bracket...I heard they called my name but he raced the car I was originally gonna race because the other had a mis.

Sorry I didn't really get to say goodbye...hubby should have at least waited till we got down the road a bit to tell me that 2 of our family pets were savagly killed by my in-laws dog...I had known since sat morning and he didn't want to ruin my weeked:( Having a litttle funeral for them when the kids get home:(

David Neibert
01-03-2013, 06:36 PM

Ira,

This link has all the names.

http://www.sc-shootout.com/EventCoverage2012.htm

David

Ira R.
01-03-2013, 10:12 PM
Ira,

This link has all the names.

http://www.sc-shootout.com/EventCoverage2012.htm

David

Thanks David. I hadn't seen that link before.