cold air upgrade

bumpskier45

Want to change my cold air intake could someone link me the most popular one, also does the mass air flow sensor need adjustment or do the kits come with one,if tuning is needed how do i go about that.

thanks for the link,it looks awsome,I also saw on that site something called a top with the 3.8 on it and everything,it showed how restrictive the stock one was,would I need to do a tune to my maf if I got both the top and the cold air intake?

thanks for the link,it looks awsome,I also saw on that site something called a top with the 3.8 on it and everything,it showed how restrictive the stock one was,would I need to do a tune to my maf if I got both the top and the cold air intake?

You should contact Dave Dalke on the boards (xr7dave). You should always get a tune done when bolting on upgrades. Most times the engine will run rich after this mod which actually hurts performance, sometimes it could run lean and that would cause mis detonation, etc. either way without a tune your gains by performing the bolt ons could be diminished by poor air/fuel ratio resulting in no additional horse power and sometimes less HP.

Back