Fmic?

90tbirdsc

Hey guys I am planning on making my own Fmic I have ordered a 31x11x3 intercooler and was just wondering how to get the piping hooked up to the raised top, does that huge nut just twist off? Just wondering if you guys have any tips/tricks on doing this.

I am also planning on doing this myself.

I was wondering if anyone had a list of parts, IC,piping, couplings etc. Something they ordered from a company that can source the parts and they know what it took to do and a price for parts.

That would be cool!:D

Stephen

I just ordered up some 3" U and J bends to go along with the T-bolt clamps and fabbed mine up myself. Takes some time once you istall the intercooler where you want it and then decide how you want to route the tubes. A marker and some tape to hold them together worked for me. I used a chop saw to cut them and then once they were where I wanted I welded them in two seperate sections so I could take them off easier......

intercooler kit

Okay guys cxracing has the kit you need. 31x12x3 Lancer, celica, jetta kit. This kit has the right intercooler you'll just need to customize the kit. They let you select your own parts from the inventory so you'll need 2-2.75-3" silicone adapters, then request all 2.75" piping. You'll need 2 u- bends, 6 45degree bends, and 2 90 degree bends. The kit comes with 8 bends of your choice, so just ask them to add 2 additional bends. It takes a little fabbing but it works great and is inexpensive.

Back