PDA

View Full Version : Catalytic Converters ..

Ddubb
10-06-2012, 02:15 AM
Have a pair of stock Catalytic converters with the Flanges to the manifolds, cut off after the Cat itself, these have all of the substrate intact - if anybody is looking to replace a bad cat. Just offering them up here before I recycle them, they are worth $40 each if recycled, so I will be looking for that + shipping if anybody is interested before I scrap them out. I had two complete exhaust assemblies, but one had a clogged drivers side cat, all that was left of the substrate was a little ball clogged in the cat, and the other had a hollowed passenger side, so I ended up with only 2 out of 4 cats being intact.

Drivers side should fit 89-95, passenger side will fit 94/95 Only.

Will provide pictures if requested.

Thanks

- Dan

92sclikenew
10-08-2012, 06:26 PM
Have a pair of stock Catalytic converters with the Flanges to the manifolds, cut off after the Cat itself, these have all of the substrate intact - if anybody is looking to replace a bad cat. Just offering them up here before I recycle them, they are worth $40 each if recycled, so I will be looking for that + shipping if anybody is interested before I scrap them out. I had two complete exhaust assemblies, but one had a clogged drivers side cat, all that was left of the substrate was a little ball clogged in the cat, and the other had a hollowed passenger side, so I ended up with only 2 out of 4 cats being intact.

Drivers side should fit 89-95, passenger side will fit 94/95 Only.

Will provide pictures if requested.

Thanks

- Dan

what would shipping to Michigan i get a lot more then that for scrap converters i might be interested just to scrap them.. i know what kind they are.