Where is everyone?

BirdofPrey97

I have been gone for a month, but my post is still at the top of the list.

Who is up for a get together?

Hauling the SC to Council Bluffs to get an O2 and a different SC put on it while the MPX is being removed and shipped to Charles for the new rotor pack.

I'm around :) Just busy with work and family. Give me a holler though, depending on when you're thinking - I'm sure we can round up a few people.

Going to be in CB not this weekend, but the next. Hauling the car over there for Pat. He is kind enough to help me as I am not yet strong enough to do the work on my own. :eek:

Not strong enough? I'm guessing you had surgery on an arm or shoulder?

Are you going to be in Council Bluffs itself? Or in Glenwood like last time? :) I'll be off Saturday and Sunday, and depending on my wife's schedule, I can come down and help if needed also.

Which day were you thinking about getting together?

See how I feel after working on the car Saturday, but we should be able to get together that evening. Nothing major being done, but may take time to do it all.

No surgery, but I have been sick. ICU for a couple weeks, but back to work now. At least I am here, but getting tired pretty quickly. Good group of guys and they understand. Each day is a bit better then the last.

Car will get worked on in Glenwood at Pat's parents I believe. Going to at least need a torch for it. :D Have to put a 90 SC back on it while the MPX is getting updated by Charles. Just planning on driving it very little until the truck gets done. It will be getting the underside and fenderwells sprayed to keep it from rusting.

Glad to see you're getting better. Spending time in the hospital is never fun.

I'm off work Saturday and could come help if needed :) just need directions or an address.

Sounds like a few people might be around, but we certainly won't have a large group for dinner.

Doesn't sound like I will be bringing the car. Need to find a small torch set and do it here at the house. The parts I was going to install are not going to work.

Back