pulley/belt recommendation

Superloop

Hey gentlemen I have a question; I'm trying to finish putting my engine back together and I was needing advice on what tensioner, pulley/belt combination I should install. I have a 1.7 ar kit on an 89 sc with a/c.
part numbers would be great. Thanks!

Hey gentlemen I have a question; I'm trying to finish putting my engine back together and I was needing advice on what tensioner, pulley/belt combination I should install. I have a 1.7 ar kit on an 89 sc with a/c.
part numbers would be great. Thanks!

What diameter supercharger pulley did your AR kit come with ? Do you have ported heads, cam, ect or is this going on a mostly stock motor ?

David

What diameter supercharger pulley did your AR kit come with ? Do you have ported heads, cam, ect or is this going on a mostly stock motor ?

David

Should be around 3" maybe a tad bigger SC pulley. I would put a stock jackshaft pulley and see how it does. Stock belts will all work, use the tensioner clocking method to make things tight. You do that by knocking the rear alignment pins off the tensioners and clocking the tensioner.

I have ported heads, performance cam etc...ya'll think I'll be ok with the stock tensioners, belts? Is that what you had on yours with the ar? Ricardo? David?

Back