Red 93 SC 5-speed in Michigan.

tinman2540

Selling my red 93' 5-speed.

Car runs good, but has some cosmetic issues.

The clear is faded on the hood and roof, paint has also thinned out in those spots. Some rips on the driver seats bolster and the rear seats and the headliner along the rear windshield. I'm not sure on exact miles since the odometer stopped at 120k a few years ago. I drove this car everyday 4 miles to work, so Im pretty certain the car has no more than 180k but no less than 160k.

Only rust is about the size of two quarters along the trim on the driver side door.

Have it up for $2500 but I'm starting to think that may be too steep, so if your interested shoot me an offer at seanwheatleyjr@gmail.com or any questions. My e-mail is the best way to get ahold of me.

The car is in Bay City, Mi

http://saginaw.craigslist.org/cto/3323301994.html
There's a picture I loaded on Craigslist, but I'll be more than happy to take any specific detail shots and email/text them to you.

Last edited:
Pictures?

Do you have any interior pictures and other exterior ones? Are there any holes in the seats or headliner? How many miles does it have? Does the transmission shift good? Does it have any performance mods?

Thanks,
Brando

Last edited:
i have seen this car at abc warehouse in bay city. live about 40 minutes from you. cruised by in my anniversary sc when i saw it. looked pretty good from the road, was gonna turn around to check it out but had plans. u just don't see them cars around here. good luck with sale, no more birds for me 1 is enough looking at trucks now.

Last edited:
Sold today to a fellow member. Good luck Michael with the restoration. Don't forget to update your restoration with pictures.

Back