Power Steering and Alternator pulleys

victor malvar

Hello, Friends and Members,
We are trying to gauge the market for new, aluminum power steering and alternator pulleys. I am sure most of you are sick of looking at those ugly, old stock pulleys with no way to change it. If we get enough interest, we will consider manufacturing these again. Our problem was the cost and it isn't better today than it was 2 years ago. However, if we get enough feedback wanting these, we will have them manufactured. It takes about a month for our machine shop to complete an order. The cost should be around $175.00 -$190.00. If you can accept that, then we will go for it.
Thanks and we look forward to your feedback.
Victor

I would love to get a aluminum power steering pully. But on the other hand I already have aluminum underdrive on my alternator. Are or can you offer them individually?

Victor,

Will the press fit power steering pulley you are offering have a steel hub or will you be making it all from aluminum ?

David

Victor,

Will the press fit power steering pulley you are offering have a steel hub or will you be making it all from aluminum ?

David

No David they will be all aluminum like the last time. We did provide a bolt and washer for extra security. George Davenport purchased one and you may ask him about the look and the performance. We are very happy with ours and it sure looks better than the stock!
Victor....

I would love to get a aluminum power steering pully. But on the other hand I already have aluminum underdrive on my alternator. Are or can you offer them individually?

Hi, and sorry about missing you. We did not get the copy in our email. Yes, you can buy them separately. We will also be considering the water pump pulley although you already have one, others do not. We just want everyone to know that we will try to get the pulleys that no one else makes. Thanks for the interest!
Victor.....

No David they will be all aluminum like the last time. We did provide a bolt and washer for extra security. George Davenport purchased one and you may ask him about the look and the performance. We are very happy with ours and it sure looks better than the stock!
Victor....

Victor,

Thanks for the quick answer. I'll probably be in for a power steering pulley, I'd just like to see what they look like before committing.

David

Victor,

Thanks for the quick answer. I'll probably be in for a power steering pulley, I'd just like to see what they look like before committing.

David

No problem David you can see before committing to buy one...Thanks!!! I have added a couple of pictures for everyone to see

Last edited:
Here are a couple of pictures of the PS Pulley

Attachments

• ps pulley.jpg
    ps pulley.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 119
  • ps pulley 2.jpg
    ps pulley 2.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Victor,
I am picking up a new motor form Dave D. and I need pulleys for everything. Under drive and over drive. I'd love for them all to match. Is there any available? I love the look of the ones here! I'm looking for 25% overdrive for my MP sc.
Any help would be great!
Thanks
Rob

Great idea Victor!!!

I think these will do pretty good for Group Buys!!!

Thanks for all your help n Diane throughout the years!

Tom

Power Steering Pulley

Hello to all Members and Guests,
We have received the prototype and all looks good. We are currently negotiating the price to get it a bit lower. It will take at least a month since we are in the middle of Holiday Season. It may take a bit longer. We will offer these as a group buy once we have them ready. All Members will be able to get the best price we will offer. Thanks to all for your interest and we will keep you posted.
Victor and Diane

Back