NOS parts......................

Ballman

:DOK, Just found a few of my left over NOS parts . 89-90 SC Horn pad still in the Ford box. 100 bucks and also a automatic shifter handle still in the Ford bag , black in color . Very nice stuff for a resto . or low mile car . Complete drivers side door panel in Black , still in the FORD box .250 . And a Red cloth .. SC seat, still in the FORD box , super ... can you beleive that , A NOS red cloth seat . Im at Ballman32@aol.com :D

:DOK, Just found a few of my left over NOS parts . 89-90 SC Horn pad still in the Ford box. 100 bucks and also a automatic shifter handle still in the Ford bag , black in color . Very nice stuff for a resto . or low mile car . Complete drivers side door panel in Black , still in the FORD box .250 . And a Red cloth .. SC seat, still in the FORD box , super ... can you beleive that , A NOS red cloth seat . Im at Ballman32@aol.com :D

How much for the auto shifter handle? You wouldn't happen to have any NOS headlamps do ya? Any generation 89-93 or 94-95?

I'd love to take that box for the seat out your hands :) but I don't have any cars with red seats so I cant really justify the purchase of an entire seat. I have plenty of grey seats I can use that box with :p

Nos

The red cloth seat , is just the cloth seat, not the power assy or the whole seat , its just the material , but is all there and ready to be put on a seat . Yes , now i wish i had red cloth seats, got a NOS seat belt too , over the sholder in RED .

Yes , Im sure I have a NOS head light, for sure its for a 89-90 , but not sure witch side i have , still in the Ford box .

Yes, still have the NOS shifter handle, for the automatic, 100 bucks shipped is a fair deal . may have a NOS 5 -speed handle too, but it cost alittle more . Got a few of the outside window trim pieces, not sure if its the top or bottom for the back window . or could be the top front windshield . Will have to look.

Got 1 ROH 16 wheel wheel , still in the box .

Back