parts for sale

sics6

Okay I'm getting rid of some stuff. 120 mph cluster $75, ported return plenum setup for fmic $35, stock rockers( never used) and lt1 pushrods never used $80 together.

Last edited:
im going to butt into this

that doesnt look much like a port ... looks more of a Smooth out kinda deal
i wish mine was off to have pics of it but the out side where the gasket sits on is maybe half way as to that of the original matching with my lower intake manifold had to modify the gaskets for no leaks but thats just me and my opinion

I believe he gasket matched it. I'm definitely wasn't gonna deal with altering gaskets to fit. These cars have enough headaches to worry about nevertheless adding to them. But both sides are done exactly the same, just didn't take a picture of the other end of the return plenum. Thanks for the input though.

spoiler

I'm not sure if It's factory or aftermarket, I bought it from someone awhile ago. I just decided to go another direction with my build. I'll post you and shipping quote.

It is hard to say if it is the one I want. Could you take a picture of the side or even better have put it on a sc trunk to see how it looks?

Do you have the hardware

Thx

That spoiler is hard to find, its one of the better looking ones out there. It was a dealer install item, and was not advertised on websites.

I believe he gasket matched it. I'm definitely wasn't gonna deal with altering gaskets to fit. These cars have enough headaches to worry about nevertheless adding to them. But both sides are done exactly the same, just didn't take a picture of the other end of the return plenum. Thanks for the input though.

Probably its what he did but it just doesnt seem like the port would be of much help if its only gasket matched :/
still a functional part tho and yes over porting could just ruin it Glad i got mine to where it didnt leak

Let's try and bump my old thread. Still got those clusters and that aluminum jackshaft pulley laying around.

Back