HELP No Boost

Is it actually not making any boost, or is it just not reading on the gauge? Also is the car running normal other than the lack of boost? Any strange noises from the supercharger?

no strange noises, SC is very quiet, no whine or boost, motor cruises just fine just doesn't have the power, oil pressure and temp. good like normal.

Maybe you broke the snout coupler. Try taking the belt off and spinning the supercharger by hand and see if you can feel or hear whether the rotors are spinning or whether the pulley just freewheels.

Check to see if the belt from the jackshaft pulley to the crankshaft pulley is still there. BTW, just because the blower is turning at idle doesn't mean the lower belt is on. If the belt is still there, I would suspect it's something on the blower input/snout like a sheared blower pulley key, broken input shaft ect. Any of those thing would make a little noise, and that's why I think it might have broken a belt.

David

I pulled top off SC snout pulley spins but not the rotors. Checked rotors they spin freely. I'll pull it apart to see if it's the coupling, key or the shaft. Thanks Guys.

Who has parts for the m90

Back