hi i need a console for a 94 thunderbird sc

shawn lucas

hay any one have one for sale let me now i need a console an trans wirering for a 94 thunderbird sc 5 speed an a ecu thanks you can pm me or text me at 636 221 8755

Last edited:
Console

It is my understanding that any console will work for a 93-95 SC as long as you have the Console Trim that has the opening for the Hand Brake Lever. Also the SC console has no provisions for Rear Heat Ducts because the Hand Brake is in the way. It you are not picky about the Rear Heat Duct Openings at the rear of the console you can use one from an LX.
I have two LX consoles, one green and one tan.
Please let me know if interested. You can PM me and email for pics and price.

The LX console base WILL NOT work. You might be able to trim it down on the passenger side, but it would at best, look funky and at worst, still not work. I have two of these, one gray base, one mocha base, both in pretty good shape. I have one auto console top and one manual top. The manual top needs to be sanded down and refinished, the ashtray lid is broken and long gone, and there are no switches Also, the wiring for the switches is not present. Just the console top, base, and you would have to re-use your armrest from your existing console.

Make me an offer?

Earl

Console

Someone else care to comment. The only difference I see is the lack of openings for the rear heat ducts. It is the top trim piece that is the difference. Can someone post a pic of an SC console ??

Back