accumulator pic we all want to see

I'd like to see it bigger so I can actually tell what I'm looking at. My old eyes aren't quite what they used to be. :rolleyes:

Ditto with the old eyes...:rolleyes:

Most people post pictures that you have to scroll the screen up/down left/right to even get an idea of what you're looking at.

This picture is microscopic..

Looking at it with my nose on the monitor..it looks like the bladder is concave into the bottom half here?

Most people post pictures that you have to scroll the screen up/down left/right to even get an idea of what you're looking at.

This picture is microscopic..

Looking at it with my nose on the monitor..it looks like the bladder is concave into the bottom half here?

It should be that way when the brake pressure is relieved. The question is, are holes showing in the diaphragm? Or did the nitrogen permeate through an untorn diaphragm?

Wow that one does not seem to have had brake fluid permeate the diaphram, I would have expected that a minute amount would if the pressure on the back side had leaked off....Dan

Well even more interesting, to me because I'm interested in that sort of thing, is what kind of material holds 1600psi and bends :eek: Its obviously not a bicycle inner tube. :D

Back