i need ideas, more power!!

steveos89xr7

i have the 10p overdrive pulley, ported blower, cold air intake, methonal injection, straight piped from cats no muffs or resonator, just got my i/c 12x18x4 not huge but hopefully more efficient then stock i/c, any opinions on that?.... not installed yet winter work. just need some ideas for more bolt ons without having to pull motor. i will have it ripped apart so i want to do as much as the wallet can handle ya know:D injectors? fuel pump? chip? tune? any suggestions? thanks for the help:)

head work? ported manifolds ? just port the sht out of it all winter...but FORSHUR a tune

Last edited:
o sht...watertown heyyy...ur rite next door to me man...im in oakcreek ! also i have a set of 36lb injectors if your interested...

i have the 10p overdrive pulley, ported blower, cold air intake, methonal injection, straight piped from cats no muffs or resonator, just got my i/c 12x18x4 not huge but hopefully more efficient then stock i/c, any opinions on that?.... not installed yet winter work. just need some ideas for more bolt ons without having to pull motor. i will have it ripped apart so i want to do as much as the wallet can handle ya know:D injectors? fuel pump? chip? tune? any suggestions? thanks for the help:)

The blower is really sensitive on the intake side. The TB is a big restriction. Up grade the TB, & a matching sized Maf and a cone filter. Bigger injectors, 42lb minimum. A quarter horse chip. A tune and you will be surprised at the power. I would also upgade the fuel pump to insure plenty of fuel. Dont waste money on a raised top. Its important that you port the stock exhaust manifold. They are a restriction at the outlet, that porting fixes real well

Ken

Comp billet cam would be the first thing I'd do. Best bang for the buck for a supercharged engine. Do the work yourself and it will cost around $600. There are a few variations of the 218/224 cam out there and they have gone a long way.

The blower is really sensitive on the intake side. The TB is a big restriction. Up grade the TB, & a matching sized Maf and a cone filter. Bigger injectors, 42lb minimum. A quarter horse chip. A tune and you will be surprised at the power. I would also upgade the fuel pump to insure plenty of fuel. Dont waste money on a raised top. Its important that you port the stock exhaust manifold. They are a restriction at the outlet, that porting fixes real well

Ken

What he said. :)

sounds great guys thanks for your input, just what i needed to go foward helps on making decisions. cant wait to get started. big enough i/c???? seems small but obviously bigger than stock?!? ......i love my car :D

what about suspension or braking mods??? i know the sc's come with the ''sport package" but there really isnt much to it..alot of room for improvement..

Back