Thinking of selling my 92 SCjust the shell

TBirdSC89

After fixing a nasty oil leak this summer I decided to put the engine/trans in my 89. Besides after 3 years of it sitting and a dent rust free perfect body it deserves to run now. I took the odometor out, I bought a nice glow gauge set but wont fit the 89, so I have the 89 odometer for it. I bought this car early this year and the previous owner got tboned by a f150. He got the windows replaced and the dent shouldnt be hard to get out. Im taking the stock rims off since they are originally from my 89. The steering wheel will be an lx, the one in it is from my 89, the original for was busted up when guys tried to steal it from the previous owner. The paint is fading on the roof and trunk. How much (if anyone is interested) would pay for it? If anyone wants more pics I will get more the same day. The car also has no exhaust, it was a aftermarket high performance which is now on the 89. The big reason I'm wanting to sell is cause the city is towing cars off the street, and I'd rather see an SC'er have it

Attachments

• IMAG0141.jpg
    IMAG0141.jpg
    455.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMAG0140.jpg
    IMAG0140.jpg
    451.2 KB · Views: 106
  • IMAG0139.jpg
    IMAG0139.jpg
    445.7 KB · Views: 100
The sc is at my place here in salem oregon. If nobody wants the shell I might just part it out. The car had 157000 miles on it and is dark blue. For now it will go in my driveway so it's not taken by the dip~~~~s running things in this town.

In the 2nd picture isn't that a huge dent in the rear quarter? I'm confused as the description says its rust and dent free...

-Tim

*** Correction - your talking about your '89 not the '92 your selling...GOT IT NOW ;) My bad.***

Last edited:
sorry yea i put a little much info of my 89 on there, but had to with some parts coming off the 92

Hey Scott
I got family in Eugene! Well I definitely not looking for more than $500 and I know it will be lower than that with no powertrain in it. I was thinking somewhere around $400 or close to it. I was hoping someone would be able to drop a motor in it and use it again, hopefully you got one. Is that price range ok with ya?
Ryan

After fixing a nasty oil leak this summer I decided to put the engine/trans in my 89. Besides after 3 years of it sitting and a dent rust free perfect body it deserves to run now. I took the odometor out, I bought a nice glow gauge set but wont fit the 89, so I have the 89 odometer for it. I bought this car early this year and the previous owner got tboned by a f150. He got the windows replaced and the dent shouldnt be hard to get out. Im taking the stock rims off since they are originally from my 89. The steering wheel will be an lx, the one in it is from my 89, the original for was busted up when guys tried to steal it from the previous owner. The paint is fading on the roof and trunk. How much (if anyone is interested) would pay for it? If anyone wants more pics I will get more the same day. The car also has no exhaust, it was a aftermarket high performance which is now on the 89. The big reason I'm wanting to sell is cause the city is towing cars off the street, and I'd rather see an SC'er have it

Count your blessings, here in Chicagoland if your car isn't licensed and running it has to be inside a garage.

they should request steven seagal to be a policeman there in chicago he kicked some ~~~ in his movies. not sure if it would do any good though lol

Back