Engine finally back in!!!

Jacob_Royer

SCCoA Member
2012-11-16_17-11-27_433.jpg

2012-11-16_17-13-11_175.jpg

2012-11-16_17-48-22_866.jpg

Got the engine back in! Bellhousing bolts, flex plate, exhaust all hooked up! Got dark on me lol all I have left under the car is the starter and o2 sensors. Even got the motor mounts done. Now I just have to remember how everything else goes and where everything is in my garage lol

I hope to not have to pull this out again! Eagle h-beam rods .20
Over forged pistons, arp head studs, mild head porting (more polish and smooth job more than anything) ported intake manifold ported exhaust manifolds, ported late
Model blower 20% od, ic fan, 2.5"/3.5"/2.5" catless exhaust with dynomax mufflers, comp cam 3.5" intake tube with 9" k&n conical... I plan on an mpx, injectors, maf , tune, tb !

I replaced all my exhaust bolts with socket head cap screws too! I'm going to do the same with the blower top and return plenum bolts (a ball end socket will make them ALOT easier to deal with!)

Couldn't find an sc radiator on there anymore. Radiator express has them for
155$ the sccoa discount no longer works though.

Shepard auto parts used to have them. Looks like they might be out of stock, cause there is no price right now. The 94-95s were cheaper than the early models. 120 for 95s and like 180 for early.

Couldn't find an sc radiator on there anymore. Radiator express has them for
155$ the sccoa discount no longer works though.

i have one of these (rad express) one's....and works real good and im in the deep south gets really hot here. you're job is looking good enjoy:)

Car has sat since 08 what should I do about the gas? Dump 5 gallons of VP race fuel
in? Pump it out somehow?

You can jump the relay at the EEC connector with a paperclip and just let it pump straight out the fuel line since you don't have it installed to the rail yet. That's what I always do. Just keep it on until you see your first squirt of air.
Chris

Glad to see you have it going back together, no way I could work outside in Indiana right now. Too cold

Its been 50s in the afternoon down here. I need to get a few more parts on
So I can push it back into the garage.

You can jump the relay at the EEC connector with a paperclip and just let it pump straight out the fuel line since you don't have it installed to the rail yet. That's what I always do. Just keep it on until you see your first squirt of air.
Chris

Glad to see you have it going back together, no way I could work outside in Indiana right now. Too cold

Yeah what he said!!!!

Nice White SC you got BTW!!! Sounds awesome
n looks bad with that chrome polished AR sweet!

Saw it at the Shootout!

Tom

20 % OD on a late model blower. I thought that would be to much? I have a ported late model blower with 10%, fmic and I am currently gettin belt slip. Going to put in a shorter belt, mp springs and see what happens.

I was thinking of going to 15% OD. Looking forward to seeing your results! :D Keep us posted!

2012-11-18_18-03-28_916.jpg

Got everything under the car done. Starter, o2s, oil cooler and filter
filled it up with 10/40 castrol gtx then it got dark

Yeah what he said!!!!

Nice White SC you got BTW!!! Sounds awesome
n looks bad with that chrome polished AR sweet!

Saw it at the Shootout!

Tom

Thanks Tom, I need to post a picture of the engine setup in my "garage" sometime. I believe we talked at some point during the car show also, this was your first year making it right?

Back