injectors

bumpskier45

ready to purchase some injectors,I was leaning towards a 42# injector,but there are lots of brand name choices,I saw venom on summit racing but I could have sworn I heard some bad things about them,can someone link me what the most popular one's are,I have a 1993 5 speed by the way.

ready to purchase some injectors,I was leaning towards a 42# injector,but there are lots of brand name choices,I saw venom on summit racing but I could have sworn I heard some bad things about them,can someone link me what the most popular one's are,I have a 1993 5 speed by the way.

I would recommend you check with Dave Dalke (Supercoupe Unlimited) or Victor (spinningwheels-sc) or Magnum Powers to buy injectors. It is a good thing to support the local venders on the boards as they support many thing for us in the club

Ken

Thanks for the information,I was under the impression he worked on these cars,I didn't know he had his own parts store,I have talked to him many times in the past on the things I have done to the car so far,he never mentioned what you just told me,thanks I will call him tomorrow.

Back