Magnum Powers inlet plenum

teal94sc

Hello everyone. I haven't owned an SC in years, and I just found a Magnum Powers inlet plenum, new and still in the box in my garage. I meant to sell it a long time ago, but I forgot. I need the money a lot more than I need a plenum that I will never use, so pm if you are interested. Asking $275 and I will ship free in the lower 48. I am at work right now, but I will see if I can post some pictures tonight when I get home.

Also, I believe it is for the 94/95 style blower, and if I recall, I ordered it with the California emissions adapters... or something like that.

Last edited:
PM recieved; thank you.

I don't have any references- I mostly lurked on here when I did have an SC, and never really got involved in the community. I honestly can't think of anywhere else to try to sell Super Coupe parts... I would be more than happy to talk on the phone, or by email or whatever in order to validate my credibility as a seller.

I am located in Colorado, for any who are curious. May have a buyer as of now, so I will bump this post if it remains available. Thank you everyone for your interest!

if that potential buyer backs out then i'd be interested, my mobile is five oh four six zero six oh five three two

i have $275 in my paypal awaiting your response if that time comes

-Michael

Just wanted to say this guy was solid on this transaction! Quick responses and super fast shipping. Thanks again!

Back