ported eaton m90

ryanhunter

Hi there, I have a Eaton m90 supercharger that has been sent to magnum powers to get ported and polished and have a 2.8inch pulley installed. I also have a magnum powers 85 mm polished throttle body, the raised top hat and the upgraded intake plenum all from magnum powers as well. Also I have some misc parts like a set of coated rotors a whole other Eaton m90 and the stock plenum. It has a fresh rebuild with all new bearings and seals about 500 miles ago. All these parts are in excellent shape. I would like to sell all together for 950$ obo. But willing to part if the prices are right.
Please feel free to call or txt me at 360-562-5280
Or email me at litlskierdude10@hotmail.com
Thanks Ryan

Attachments

• 20121111_191645.jpg
    20121111_191645.jpg
    396.5 KB · Views: 5,772
do you have the documentation

Do you have the documentation on all the purchases and work from Magnumpowers?
Why are you selling?
Thanks

I was chatting with this guy a couple nights ago....

He said this setup was on his 5.0 ranger which he is
changing to a twin turbo setup....

I was inquiring about the 85mm TB n raised top!

Tom

Plenum & SC

what would you want for plenum & SC, also do you have any pictures of the ports and rotors?

I do not have paper work because I bought it from a Friend. But when I tore it apart to rebuild it and put new bearings it you could tell it was ported. The coated rotors are not installed in the supercharger I'm selling but I will include them if someone buys the supercharger. I would do 500$ for the supercharger and back plenum.?

Here are the coated rotors. Like I said there not installed but will come with the sale of the supercharger

Attachments

• 20121126_120940.jpg
    20121126_120940.jpg
    386.9 KB · Views: 1,169
What do you mean sealed? There is a fill port in the supercharger. You can change the oil by removing the sc and draining it through that opening and then refilling through it once the supercharger is reinstalled should you wish to without dismantling the entire assembly.

What do you mean sealed? There is a fill port in the supercharger. You can change the oil by removing the sc and draining it through that opening and then refilling through it once the supercharger is reinstalled should you wish to without dismantling the entire assembly.

Above post is spam.

Back