cold air intake upgrade issue please help

bumpskier45

I purchased a cold air intake kit from magnum powers,not a very good experience to say the least,but I won't get into that now.If you take a look at the pics I posted you can see that the height of the cold air divider is way to low for the level that the pipe is coming from the throttle body,I know other members probably have these on their cars as well,what am I doing wrong,or is there a trick to making this ~~~ work,I will never buy from magnum powers again.

I purchased a cold air intake kit from magnum powers,not a very good experience to say the least,but I won't get into that now.If you take a look at the pics I posted you can see that the height of the cold air divider is way to low for the level that the pipe is coming from the throttle body,I know other members probably have these on their cars as well,what am I doing wrong,or is there a trick to making this ~~~ work,I will never buy from magnum powers again.

Try rotating the pipe.

makes sense,I will have to buy some new hose because the hose that goes to that brass fitting won't reach if I do that,those neopreme connectors that came with the unit I took me like 2 hours to get one of them on they had like no give to them. Will post pics when I am done see if it looks like what it is supposed to.

intake tube

Try some silicone spray on the connecters, they will slide like butter.

Back