health

ganuolfthegrey

I dont know if anyone cares or not. but in down to 310 from 396.
my goal is to be 230 by september and do my first bb show in october.
my new trainer is so wonderfull. if you want to see pics just find me on bodybuildinglounge.com my trainer owns the site.

Thats awsome man, your goal is an uphill climb but always hang in there and do work. If you get hurt work around your injurys dont stop going to "HEAL" I trained for the Mr Indiana natural body building competition back in 01 02 and I started at 250 to try to get down to around 190 and tore my shoulder up. I bowed out and let it heal and 10 years later im still at 235 and im on and off working out. I wish you the best of luck and no matter what happens hang in there all your hard work will really pay off!!

well as of today. im 306 trying to hit 250 by april. i am going to mississppi to go see my trainer in april. I cant wait

Jason That is awesome! I am a tennis pro, played professionally til I was 30 and have been training high performance Jrs since. KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE PRIZE!

Don't over do it and take your time! Keep your goals and do it slowly! The weight will stay of when done over a time period and not over night.

I had a student once that was 15 years old, 5 9 and weight was 310. He ended up playing college tennis and was at 185 when he went to school as a freshman.

How tall are you?

I commend you on your efforts so far!:D

Stephen

Yea I must say you are looking a lot thinner. I think I must be putting on the weight you are loosing. LOL But I just picked up some work out equipment and am starting to work out at home.

well i am truly blessed.to have candy in my life has made a huge differance in my life. not just with my training and diet.

Back