pbr brake conversion

i have been tinkering around with the pbr brake conversion. yesterday i test fitted caliper. every thing fits just fine, except the baking plate. it kinda interferes with the bottom caliper bolt. can the mustang backing plate be used to replace the t bird backing plate?

Pbr

I'm trying a little different route. I bought the complete set up for 13" rotors, aluminum dual piston calipers, bolts and all from Diskbrakesrus. Not cheap, but I wanted everything complete and support for problems.

I'm trying a little different route. I bought the complete set up for 13" rotors, aluminum dual piston calipers, bolts and all from Diskbrakesrus. Not cheap, but I wanted everything complete and support for problems.

What about the 93 and up spindles and sway bar end links ? Were they part of the kit too ?

David

i have a 94 5speed and i dnt want to cut it. if anything what im doing i want to be able to bring it back to stock

The clearancing necessary on the backing plate is minor. If it's that big of a deal, why not pick up another set of 93+ front spindles to use with the PBR calipers? Then your spindles can remain completely untouched.

Back