rear brakes

sc91gt

Can anyone tell me the difference between the rear brakes on a 90 vrs 93? Pads, hoses, calipers, ect. Thanks in advance. I searched but topic too broad. Also, Which years wiper cowls fit my 90? 89-92? picked up a 93 from the jy for $6 and no go.

Last edited:
Thanks

I swear someone on here said the rear was all the same! So now I have 93 slotted and drilled rear rotors and ceramic pads for my 90. Front already changed to 93 + pbr calipers. Are the markIII rears the same? Gonna grab some 93 calipers from the yard tomorrow. I need a new bracket/guide pin anyways. PO f'd the one on left rear.

I swear someone on here said the rear was all the same! So now I have 93 slotted and drilled rear rotors and ceramic pads for my 90. Front already changed to 93 + pbr calipers. Are the markIII rears the same? Gonna grab some 93 calipers from the yard tomorrow. I need a new bracket/guide pin anyways. PO f'd the one on left rear.

The 93+ MN12 and the Mark VIII are all the same.

Dunno about Mark III.

RwP

markV

Mark VIII that's what I meant.:D got a set of rear calipers off a 95. Prettied up and ready to bolt on. Thanks.

Back