PDA

View Full Version : anyone near me

94lxv8
12-08-2012, 06:41 AM
anyone near the wichita,ks area???? need help with my sc finally got it running and find someone to get the vaccum pattern off there car and possibly set up a meet after its running right..:confused:

Regul8r
12-08-2012, 02:33 PM
If no one posts a picture of the vacuum routing on this thread, I can text you a pic.

As for meeting up... NEXT Sunday we are all meeting in KC.
Good chance to meet a great bunch of guys/gals.
Check out the Midwest KC Christmas Meet thread.

94lxv8
12-11-2012, 06:57 PM
well i have this one but i think im missing the part that is to the left of #5 its like a square block with 2 vaccum lines coming off it, i miss placed it and cant find it now lol if you have something differnt email it to me mudneck4@yahoo.com thanks for the help man, and i probley wont make it the meet ill have to catch the next one... you wouldnt happen to know anyone with stock sc rims would you? the 15s that i have now will not clear the upgraded rotors, my stupid as$ didnt pull my sc rims back off my 94 v8 lol

TSC89
12-11-2012, 07:47 PM
What year is your SC?

I have an 89 and 90 I can try to reference the part you need for the vacuum lines. I might even have the piece in my parts.

I have a full set of 1989 SC wheels and center caps as well as a set of silver 17x7 Cobra R's with tires.

94lxv8
12-12-2012, 06:39 AM
What year is your SC?

I have an 89 and 90 I can try to reference the part you need for the vacuum lines. I might even have the piece in my parts.

I have a full set of 1989 SC wheels and center caps as well as a set of silver 17x7 Cobra R's with tires.

it is a 94... the part im missing i think belongs on the firewall to the left of the supercharger, but hell its been 2 years sence i took it off i cant really tell you where it is lol.... im only pulling 1-2 pounds of vaccum (on stock boost guage) and all my vac lines are hooked up (besides that part im talking about) , now i do have a question if the egr isnt full hooked up will it let vac by? because i gotta get a gasket for it but i tightened it down far enough i dont think its leaking anymore...

and prices on both, more of the cobras then the sc rims lol. i love the look of the cobra r's on our cars.... and price to ship to wichita,ks unless you around these parts, if so i will come see them..

94lxv8
12-12-2012, 06:59 AM
this is kinda what it looked like, plan a is how i think it is but plan b could be also... sorry so shiyy but im on a laptop and did it in 2 mins lol:D

if im thinking right the egr valve nipple goes to it. but i could be wrong.

94lxv8
12-12-2012, 07:05 AM
im blowing up my own forum, but what do i tune with using the moates.net system is it just a chip or what? special tuning software im lost lol, i didnt even know i had a tuning software until today lol...

TSC89
12-12-2012, 05:49 PM
Sent you an e-mail with pics of the rims.

94lxv8
12-13-2012, 05:00 PM
Sent you an e-mail with pics of the rims.

i recieved it and thanks, look forward to talking to you more...:D