arc/ evo control module

tbirdtony

does anyone know how to get a used arc/evo control module for a 93 t bird 5 speed. the salvage yards tell me the can't match my box number to any thing out there.

they should be the same all years. Try looking in the parts for sale section when you see someone parting out a bird.

I bought a spare from a member on here a while ago. There are a few being parted out in the parts section here. Just send an IM. I'll bet a member can hook you up.

arc/evo control module

hey chris you need to derlete some instant messages. i'm trying to give you some contact info. thanks

does anyone know how to get a used arc/evo control module for a 93 t bird 5 speed. the salvage yards tell me the can't match my box number to any thing out there.

You can try calling SIA Reman or Cardone. They can rebuild lots of things, even some not listed on their catalog.

The only difference there might be is pre 91. My 93's has a F1 part number so I don't know what Ford changed between 89 and 91.

If you open it up it will most likely be obvious what's bad. All the components looked pretty standard to me save the caps that were the size of pin heads and the big IC.

Back