sold !!s ported 95 supercharger 10% pulley for sold!!

sics6

Okay guys I'm selling my part of my current setup. My 95 supercharger has been ported nicely by a member here polished and painted with a aluminum 10% polished pulley. My magnum powers painted and polished intake(letters polished) no real porting but cleaned up the excess metal on intake and exhaust side to smooth things out. Pictures of my complete supercharger rebuild services is on a post here called for sics6. 80lb injectors are also basically brand new, only have 2,000 miles on my current motor and setup. Dont know the mileage on supercharger before I bought it and had it ported and stuff, but it's only seen 2,000 miles since then. My car produced 330 horses at the wheels and 405 torque with this setup. $475 for blower, $425 magnum powers intake, , View attachment 55033

View attachment 55034

View attachment 55035

Last edited:
Yeah I got some other plans . So I need to sale this stuff so I can continue. But no more after this final touch imma leave her be for good.

mp inlet

Spinning wheels has that inlet for $450 new. And there is a group purchase started for $400. Any chance you will sell for less?

intake

I would do $450 for the intake, but can't really compete with the group purchasing stuff. Besides they aren't available without you guys buying a bundle in order for them to make a batch, am I correct? But anyways that's what I will do if interested let me know.

For those of you looking for a nice late model m90 this one is just like the one I had on my car that I sold before moving to the mpx. The guy who did the porting and polishing did a very nice job on them here is a link to the post. Also about the plenum this plenum is done in flat black and has clean up and polishing work done to It that the stckers dont have so IMO its worth the 450 he is asking
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122592&highlight=sic6

Last edited:
A quick question. How big is your alternator pulley and if it is greater that 2.5 inch in diameter, where did you get it? Thanks

alternator pulley

I used a measuring tape and it was just over 3 inches from top to bottom, like 3 1/8. I bought it like 4 years ago from this guy along with the water pump and underdrive pulleys. I believe u can buy them all together from supercoupe performance or spinning wheels-sc.

80lb injectors

Are these ev1 or ev6 style connectors? I have to run oval style like those on the 03/04 cobras but I think they sell adapters

I have a brand new set of seimens deka 60's if you need these for trade, or if someone wants to BUY MY 60'S**shamelss plug**I will take those 80's.

injectors

Umm not sure to be truthful. I bought them from a group buy like a couple years ago. I believe they're Siemens, but don't really know what style. I'll try to find out. Yeah I'm not interested in 60lb injectors, I'm getting shorter 80lb ones for my new setup.

Ev1 for sure!

I got in on the GB also a couple years back but sold them...

What ya thinkin of Selling those 60's for?

Tom

Back