Wtb stock exhaust system

mywhite89

Got an sc I'm thinking about buying as a stock cruiser and would like to keep it stock. Anybody have a nice stock system lying around they don't need, or I'll trade you what I have even up.

I have the complete original stainless steel exhaust system from my 94 automatic SC which was removed at right around 28000 miles on the car. I purchased the car brand new so I know it was never driven in snow or on salted roads. The system has been in my garage for the last ten years or so and is in absolutely excellent condition. Let me know if you’re interested.

I have the complete original stainless steel exhaust system from my 94 automatic SC which was removed at right around 28000 miles on the car. I purchased the car brand new so I know it was never driven in snow or on salted roads. The system has been in my garage for the last ten years or so and is in absolutely excellent condition. Let me know if you’re interested.

That's what I'm looking for. I think I have to upgrade gas tanks and exhaust manifolds to do so, I gotta pass sorry.

Chris

The gas tank change is between 89-91 and 92-97 fuel tanks, so that should be fine for your 92 tank. But the manifold angle might be different. I think you can cut and weld the down pipe to fix that. Double-check with someone who owns a later model car, as I have a 1990, but that is what I remember reading.

I have the rear section off my 95 with the OE mufflers...where it connects after the res. The front section I sold to another member...its in good shape. Not sure the best way to get it to you tho...

-Tim

I might have one for you.

I have a system that is new as I can remember.:D I will look in the storage building tonight to see what it looks like and what year it is from. :eek:I will hit you back yet tonight...:D..Rich

I have a system that is new as I can remember.:D I will look in the storage building tonight to see what it looks like and what year it is from. :eek:I will hit you back yet tonight...:D..Rich

Part hoarder! I envy the room you have to store stuff. I had a great stock system from a 90sc but had to throw it away because of no space to store it. I'm going to buy this car tomorrow, so let me know what kind of money you want for it. I'm trying to decide if I want to make the car perfect being that it Is is very nice or if I should shut up and just drive it.

Chris

looked

Part hoarder! I envy the room you have to store stuff. I had a great stock system from a 90sc but had to throw it away because of no space to store it. I'm going to buy this car tomorrow, so let me know what kind of money you want for it. I'm trying to decide if I want to make the car perfect being that it Is is very nice or if I should shut up and just drive it.

Chris

this is a pipe that goes from the cat's to the back of the car without any muff's on it. This is for an early style gas tank and it is BRAND NEW. Will this work for you? let me know... "the parts hoarder" .... oh wait, thats MR. to you.....lol.....Rich

Ok I bought his car and checked out the exhaust. I guess I'll just keep what I've got. I just gotta change the exhaust tips, looks goofy. It's a 2.25 exhaust all the way back, no cats, flowmaster resonator to flowmaster mufflers. Doesn't sound too bad I guess and it was done pretty decent, so I'll stay with what I've got for now

if you change your mind, i have a complete stock exhaust from manifolds back. stock cat, stock resonator, stock mufflers. cars wayyyyyy to quiet for me

Back