Dash cover overlay

Steve Alger

I was wondering if anyone had installed one of the dash cover overlays on their SC?
I bought one a while back and haven't installed it yet. I did test fit it once. It seemed like the original dash may have shrunk a little on the passenger side and the lower edge of the cover stuck out a little around the glove box door.

My interior is in really good condition and a good looking dash would make it look pretty complete.

I may get brave over the winter and try to install it.

I was wondering if anyone had installed one of the dash cover overlays on their SC?
I bought one a while back and haven't installed it yet. I did test fit it once. It seemed like the original dash may have shrunk a little on the passenger side and the lower edge of the cover stuck out a little around the glove box door.

My interior is in really good condition and a good looking dash would make it look pretty complete.

I may get brave over the winter and try to install it.

Here's a link to when I installed one and removed it for sale.

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109625

I have one on my '90 base. Color match is decent, fit is decent- it's pretty good as long as you don't touch it, then you remember that it's a big hunk of plastic.

Well my two cents are if It fits pretty good and covers the cracking in my dash Its a whole lot better looking than that dash rugs. and a whole lot easier than swapping in a new dash.

i am going to order one I think

Back