New SC owner pics in FT Lewis, WA

bgck7

hi all:cool:,

this is my 1st purchase of a SC, ive had a total of four birds through out my life. washington car(west coast and in really fantastic shape)sot 111K for $2500. ill take more pics soon the weather gets better.

regards,
ramon

Attachments

• winter 2013 065.jpg
    winter 2013 065.jpg
    403.9 KB · Views: 107
  • winter 2013 069.jpg
    winter 2013 069.jpg
    408.5 KB · Views: 90
  • winter 2013 072.jpg
    winter 2013 072.jpg
    415.6 KB · Views: 88
  • winter 2013 066.jpg
    winter 2013 066.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 77
  • winter 2013 073.jpg
    winter 2013 073.jpg
    413.9 KB · Views: 80
Auto

its an Auto. 3.8L SC. the rims are Talons from customwheelshop.com. bought the last set from brad:)

my 1990

hi guys:cool:,

its a pretty un molested SC, bought at a dealer, the engine is practically clean, nor rust, has a small leak in the oil pan but soon to be fixed. going through changing all the fluids right now, going to replace all break calipers, drum if needed. car set for a while, the suspension is solid, ill just see how bad it is once i get it up to the garage. but overall , i believe its a great find for $2500 dollars. there's not a big buyer market for this car in this location, people are into honda's here. i believe all the rice racer's from the bay in the late 90's/early 2000 has all moved to seattle streets. there all over the place, obnoxious? there's another white 1990SC for sale on craigslist seattle/tacoma for $2500 with with 104k on it, almost bought it but i fell in love with the red instead. his got pics.

here's the listing:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/3505832260.html

hopefully after i get done being MED boarded out of the military that i hope to get back into the bay area. ive got a total of 23 years of service.

my 1996 LX was rear ended 4 weeks ago and bent the frame and thats the reason why i purchased this SC. need a car here to work. Insurance rather total the car than fixing it. its such a beauti?gonna miss this car. my 1995 lincoln LSC is in redwood city in storage. she's still beautiful, she's got the same rims on her the talon612 and has only 60K miles. but great to hear from you all.

its alot cheaper to live here in seattle, no state taxes and everything is affordable here? wow..and there's also Genentech here and a bunch of biotech technologies?hmmm.....:rolleyes:who know, i guess ill find out the closer i get to the end of this MED process. Keep me informed of the car shows in spring, ill keep a look out for you all in the cali section.

take care,
ramon

Nice ride! Super good buy, you will absolutely love driving it, but will hate workin on it! They're a bit of a pain to wrench on, till you learn the tricks...;) good folks here, best forum I've ever been on, enjoy that SC!

I will agree with everyone and say nice ride. I just recently purchased my first SC and first T Bird in the same... love it!! haha ... but I also have to agree with the last post... working on and finding parts definitely a pain in the rump... hopefully I will learn some of those tricks soon ... haha

hi all:cool:,

this is my 1st purchase of a SC, ive had a total of four birds through out my life. washington car(west coast and in really fantastic shape)sot 111K for $2500. ill take more pics soon the weather gets better.

regards,
ramon

Holy cow! Looks super clean! Nice lookin rims too :)
What are your plans for the car?

Back