parting out 90 XR7

dave377

I am parting out a 90 RX7. I am pulling the engine and AOD trans out tomorrow I will be using the engine. The body is red and there is no seats in the car.Here is a list of some of the things but there are a lot more parts on it.

The Dash is black and in perfict shape.
The console is perfict also.
The pasanger door is great with no rust that I can see. Clear is good on it
Trunk lid is great. (No clear pilling)
The floor pans are good with no rust.
The hood and gril are good but the hood dose have a small dent in the front of it and the clear is not pilling off.
Right finder is in great shape (clear is good on it)
All side windows are good as is the rear window.
Door panels are good but the armrest is bad on the drivers side
Window and door lock switch are good.
Head liner is perfict ( Black color)
All trim is in good shape note the drivers side a piller trim pice has a small crack about 1/4 in long in it but not noticable.
rear sound prof mat that goes under the rear seat is good
The rear 1/4 panels are good
Gas tank is good
Rear end is good
Brake unit abs/ master cyl worked great.
Exhaush looks good but the cats have been cut off.
There are alot of good parts on this car.
This car was not wrecked I got it for the Engine and the rad. and condenser
There is some rust on the drivers front finder and the lower Part of the drivers door. and the aod trans is bad.
Let me know what you need any parts they are to nice to take to the crusher.

Last edited:
I will sell the complet master cylinder abs unit for 250.00 shipped to the lower 48 and yes it worked good when I started parting out the car and there was no antilock or brake like on in the dash.

Thank you
Dave

Last edited:
Looking for Rack and Pinion

I'm interestaed in the Rack and Pinion assembly ... Is it available and how much shipped to 20706?

Thanks!
Tom

give me a couple days to check it out. I know that it drove good but I want to look to se if it was leaking, I don't beleave it was but have to make sure. I will also check on the shiping price.

What color is the interior. Needing the passenger side door pull handle(not the actual pull to open handle). How much for just that peice and shopping to 67010. And does this car have the auto dim mirror? I so, how much for just the mirror if still available? Thanks

$150.00 for the dash + what ever the shipping is.

$20.00 + shipping for the door pull and it is black. Door pull is sold.

I do have pictures but I can't seam to get them to load on here.
Send me your email and I will send the pictures.

Last edited:
Back