Complete FMIC set-up for sale.....SOLD

nickleman60

I'm upgrading to a different i/c set up. The ic core is 19.5"x11"x3" with 2.5" outlets/tubes. As with all FMIC's some things have to be modified. This can be used with ac but you'll need a shorty condenser. Without an ac condenser you have appr. 8" between the radiator & i/c thus the i/c never picks up any heat transfer from the radiator being right up on it. This comes with everything in the pics, including a modified return plenum, except the nitrous nozzle which you'll have to plug the hole or install your nitrous nozzle if you run it. I ran 12.2's on motor & 11.1's on nitrous with this set up. $500 shipped to the lower 48 states.

I have a 94 so this is what I had to do:
1. Modified the header panel for top tube clearance.
2. Remove hood latch due to location of i/c top mount, you might be able to find another way to mount & be able to use the latch.
3. I notched out a section of the bumper support to allow room for a pusher fan to be mounted in the front of i/c because of the location of the stock 94 pusher fan since at 1st I was going to run ac which I never did so I removed it. Without the stock pusher fan the i/c fan, if you run one, could be mounted behind the i/c. (see link)
4. Some material has to be removed on the radiator support on drivers side for tube clearance.
5. A n/a t-bird power steering fill cap will need to be used for tube clearance.
6. The bracket behind the power steering pulley that bolted to the stock i/c tube needs to be removed for tube clearance.
7. Collar nut on blower top needs to be removed to accept the 2.75' to 2.5" silicone connector.
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102302&highlight=i/c+mounted
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102670&highlight=fmic+mock

fmicforsale001.jpg

fmicforsale002.jpg

fmicforsale005.jpg

fmicforsale006.jpg

fmicforsale008.jpg

fmicinstallmodsneeded00.jpg

Last edited:
If I didn't just buy an FMIC last week off one of the turbo SC guys I would be all over this like white on rice.

I've seen this car in action and this IC setup works great.

the kit he sold me was set up nice and still kicking

whats it been like 3 years now ive owned the kit that came of your blue car?

ether way he(or who ever did the work) does nice work and lasting work

figured it may help your sale! ;)

.....this is a bad a** setup from a bad a** car, I've known this car since first purchased by Keith and watched it's upgrades over the years....everything he does is right and straight,whoever gets this IC will surely be happy with the results......
z

Back