94 Sc owner in Colorado

Steve Meyers

Whats goin on guys, my buddy Jeramie (92bird) has been telling me for a little over a year now, that I need to get on here and register. So well, here I am guys! I was kinda wherry at first, (had a bad previous experience with Grand Prix forums)

I have a 94 Sc, that's far from stock.......Hopefully with the questions I have to ask you folks, it can now become turbo charged instead of Supercharged. :D

Steve

How the car currently sits......

Attachments

• 1333736079755.jpg
    1333736079755.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 64
  • 1335661341688.jpg
    1335661341688.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 61903_517836961573453_1187672965_n.jpg
    61903_517836961573453_1187672965_n.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 1335705350488.jpg
    1335705350488.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0042.JPG
    IMG_0042.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 51
So how's it running?

I think it might be time for a local showdown.

When's the dyno run that's been in discussion?

Car looks good.

So how's it running?

I think it might be time for a local showdown.

When's the dyno run that's been in discussion?

Car looks good.

Thanks, we can have a show down when the track opens lol

As my car is currently down, I had a n/a mustang motor and it didn't like the 15% OD with the mpx. (We knew from the beginning it was a ticking time bomb) so we (92bird) gutted the motor, and put it back in the engine bay to mock up a turbo kit.
I have stage 3 heads from SSM and a block that I picked up not too long ago from the machine shop. Just waiting to make sure we can make the turbo kit work before I order a turbo cam and the turbo. And start putting the motor back together.
The exhaust piping should be in sometime Monday, then we can start mocking it up.

Do you by any chance happen to know Jeramie, Mike, David, Bryce, max? They're all local as well. :D

Last edited:
Turdblow? You're still down? I thought all that talk was for Jeremies GTP. That's a class of your own, tumbleweeds and dust my friend. :p

Did you at least fix one of your cars in that driveway? Or wait, was the Audi still working?

Ive got the white car screaming with the MPX and nitrous. You need to get the bird flying so we can go to the track. I was thinking the dyno but if you really want to feel the hurt, that fine. :)

Where's the videos from last time? Did you post them anywhere?

. I was thinking the dyno but if you really want to feel the hurt, that fine.~

I hear a challenge, LOL! Bryce, what all u got on the white car now besides Mpx and the bottle? Headers, cam, heads, ic?

Welcome Steve, that car has come a looooong way, i need to find a pic of it when I first got it.. I originally saved that car from the junk yard, bought it for $280 with rod knock and a burned up Trans that just barely made it home..

Steve and I both put blood sweat and tears in that thing..! Then Steve got carried away and made Bill @ super coupe performance a rich man, LOL!

Now that I went turbo on my GTP, and it became fast as all hell, Steve decided he cannot be slower than me any more.. Let the turbo fabrication begin!
Jeramie

Yo!

So, no, I only have the bottle and MPX with 10% OD 15lb+ of boooooooost

However, I've got an aggressive tune on it. It's a blast for the little I've done to it. I'm trying to squeeeeeeze as much power out of the setup I have without going broke.

I've thought about putting the heads and cam on but the purple car is still going to get some love. Just need to find the time and NRG.

That's awesome you saved that car from the grip of the auto reaper. It looks really good in those pictures.

I hear a challenge, LOL! Bryce, what all u got on the white car now besides Mpx and the bottle? Headers, cam, heads, ic?

Welcome Steve, that car has come a looooong way, i need to find a pic of it when I first got it.. I originally saved that car from the junk yard, bought it for $280 with rod knock and a burned up Trans that just barely made it home..

Steve and I both put blood sweat and tears in that thing..! Then Steve got carried away and made Bill @ super coupe performance a rich man, LOL!

Now that I went turbo on my GTP, and it became fast as all hell, Steve decided he cannot be slower than me any more.. Let the turbo fabrication begin!
Jeramie

Oh, I did install those 80lb injectors. I've got he e10 dialed in and e85. I'm back and forth with the two, lol, finding 85% ethanol get's old after a while. I use it as a DD

So, Steve, what size turbo are you going to install and what's currently on Jeramies car? :eek::D

For Steves car I think he decided on a Precision 6262 T4, .68 a/r with the ported S cover compressor.

My GTP is running a Precision 5858 T3/T4 hybrid, .63 a/r with an e cover compressor.

My 94 SC is still stock. I'm trying to keep the miles off of her, she just rolled over 49k

Turdblow? You're still down? I thought all that talk was for Jeremies GTP. That's a class of your own, tumbleweeds and dust my friend. :p

Did you at least fix one of your cars in that driveway? Or wait, was the Audi still working?

Ive got the white car screaming with the MPX and nitrous. You need to get the bird flying so we can go to the track. I was thinking the dyno but if you really want to feel the hurt, that fine. :)

Where's the videos from last time? Did you post them anywhere?

I have all the stuff to go back to the mpx setup, if I gotta put my foot down lol, something tells me there's a reason why people go turbo and don't go back! :D

I really think your purple car would be a lot quicker if you got a good ic, so you don't get heat soaked all the time.
Talk is cheap though lol we'll just save it for the track.

I'm not looking to be the quickest guy out there, just to have a hell of a fun car.

Dyno.....hmm we'll maybe ill hold onto my mpx stuff and buy another sc and have a supercharged sc and a turbo sc. But that's also assuming we can get the turbo setup to work.

Videos: are you talking about when you bought the white car from Jeramie and me? I have the videos somewhere, I'll have to dig for them.

We need to set something up one of these days.

The purple car is getting worked over, big plans, little time. White car is just a stock DD with a bit of extra.

I think I have more fun playing with the tune and watching the datalogs then anything else.

Let me know if you end up getting rid of the MPX.

Last edited:
We need to set something up one of these days.

The purple car is getting worked over, big plans, little time. White car is just a stock DD with a bit of extra.

I think I have more fun playing with the tune and watching the datalogs then anything else.

Let me know if you end up getting rid of the MPX.

Yes sir, will do! Just got all the piping in to mock up the turbo kit
Should know in the next few hours

Back