Not mine ... 3.8 shortblock for sale in KY

Thanks Ed! I'm on my way to pick it up now :D
Driving another 6 1/2 hours away from home when I'm already 11 away now...
It's gonna be a long night and lots of energy drinks for this guy.

Steve
I could have helped you out on this one steve depending on where it is in ky and you could have dropped off my plenum lol

I could have helped you out on this one steve depending on where it is in ky and you could have dropped off my plenum lol

Remember how I was on the road when, when you wrote back. Therefore I'm in Kansas, and the plenum is in Denver in my garage. I had no intentions upon buying this, it popped up thanks to Ed, and I pm'ed him and it went from there.

Steve

Remember how I was on the road when, when you wrote back. Therefore I'm in Kansas, and the plenum is in Denver in my garage. I had no intentions upon buying this, it popped up thanks to Ed, and I pm'ed him and it went from there.

Steve
Wow thats a long drive steve but I have to do the same amount of hours up to SCU lol. Where in Ky is it? I was just kidding about you dropping it off but I was serious about helping you get it and trying to save you some drive time:D

Wow thats a long drive steve but I have to do the same amount of hours up to SCU lol. Where in Ky is it? I was just kidding about you dropping it off but I was serious about helping you get it and trying to save you some drive time:D

I hear ya on driving lol. We're meeting in Saint Louis Missouri, I told him if he wanted to sell it he'd have to meet me half way.....as I probably shouldn't be doing this.

Last edited:
Hows it look?

Good. Besides there's carbon build up on the pistons. The paint on the block is hideous.....but for what I paid for it, I won't complain :)
Ill know more in a few hours when I take it apart to check everything

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 40
Glad to hear that worked out for you Steve. When I saw it, I thought that it seemed like a reasonable deal, but being out of the 3.8s for a while now, I wasn't sure.

cheers
Ed

Back