02-12-2013, 09:28 AM
is it happening this year?

David

Is what happening?

Ken

BirdofPrey97
02-13-2013, 10:28 AM
Ken,

I had mentioned to him that Mike use to setup Club Clash over there, but it had changed and Mike is now a bit hard to get a hold of. He is referring to what use to be Club Clash.

kenewagner
02-13-2013, 10:55 AM
I thought that was it. I hope to go to earlville in the spring sometime if I get everything running on the car. Would like to have runs down the quarter to work out any bugs before the shootout in the fall. Was hoping to beat up on a z06:D:D

Ken

BirdofPrey97
02-13-2013, 01:14 PM
I thought that was it. I hope to go to earlville in the spring sometime if I get everything running on the car. Would like to have runs down the quarter to work out any bugs before the shootout in the fall. Was hoping to beat up on a z06:D:D

Ken

Need a popcorn smiley for this one.

90blkbrd
02-13-2013, 03:28 PM

Ken

Whatever. ;)

I'm just hoping you have all of the kinks worked out by the shootout.

http://www.tristateraceway.com/schedule/Schedule_2013.pdf

Test and Tunes
April 13,21,28
June 15

I think we could go on some of the other weekends but I am not sure.

Mike, the Iowa forum moderator who has put on the Club Clashes in the past hasn't logged into SCCoA since 02-20-2012. :(

BirdofPrey97
02-13-2013, 03:41 PM
Let's set a date, so I can have a plan for getting the car back together. Motivation is needed.

coggonobrien
02-14-2013, 01:26 AM
yeah sorry i was talking about the club clash, if you guys do a date and could do july or august that would be sweet so I don't have to worry about field work interferring. hopefully i'll have either my lx running or a sc bought by then.

David

forcfed93
04-15-2013, 10:31 AM
The only open dates this year are: April 28th, June 15th and Oct 6 ... I'd be glad to put something together if you guys are interested. I stopped doing it after the GTP club broke up and our car count was down to 5. The track loves to work with clubs but they suggested that since there were only 5 cars that they would rather just have us mix with the other cars and race among ourselves. They would like us to have at least 8 cars.

BTW, sorry I've be unavailable as of late. It is not intentional. I've got some family things going on, a business to run and my house is a money pit!

In fact: the White '93 is going to be for sale very soon so I can get the cougar running.

BirdofPrey97
04-15-2013, 10:38 AM
The only open dates this year are: April 28th, June 15th and Oct 6 ... I'd be glad to put something together if you guys are interested. I stopped doing it after the GTP club broke up and our car count was down to 5. The track loves to work with clubs but they suggested that since there were only 5 cars that they would rather just have us mix with the other cars and race among ourselves. They would like us to have at least 8 cars.

BTW, sorry I've be unavailable as of late. It is not intentional. I've got some family things going on, a business to run and my house is a money pit!

In fact: the White '93 is going to be for sale very soon so I can get the cougar running.

Mike,

It is just good to hear from you!!!

I am good for the April and June dates, but fall will be harvest, so that will be out for me.

forcfed93
04-15-2013, 10:44 AM
Mike,

It is just good to hear from you!!!

I am good for the April and June dates, but fall will be harvest, so that will be out for me.

My wallet might be well enough by June to run the 91, but April is out .... I'd still come to watch and "pit bitch" for anyone that needs help!